Serial Number Check?

Updated
Fiutem F.

K1249304

Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate?

Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a lifetime on it.

It feels great, has the certificate of authenticity, came in what appeared to be original packaging, has the logo on the case, and appears to have come from a legitimate dealer.  Am I just being paranoid, or am I in good shape?

Thanks to all; Happy Holidays

Pushead

Tough to tell from the tiny photo, but there's nothing that seems particularly out of place. Based on the serial number it would be a 2015 model.

Yu-Yuan H.

Hey guys. I'm about to buy an used ESP LTD F-250.
The seller sent me the photo of serial number.
But I'm not sure if it's legit or not...

Pushead

Hi Yu-Yuan. It looks good to me. A 2004 model.

Benjamin jr S.

Good day everyone,

I wanna know if the serial of this guitar is legitimate, the guitar is a LTD F-10 with a serial number of H0907409 Thank you for the information.

Benjamin jr S.

Benjamin jr S.

Pushead

Hey Benjamin, everything looks to be legit on the back of the headstock. I suspect you're good to go. It's a 2009 model.

David K.

What can you tell me about a D4 bass serial number 1W 10091669? Thankyou

Eric E.

Hi.  Please advise if this EC-1000ET electric guitar is a legitimate guitar manufactured by LTD ESP.  Serial Number section reads "KOREA W 19110190".  See images for further details.  In advance, thank you.

Pushead

David, we need photos of the bass to verify if it's legit, but based on the number alone it would be a 2010 model.

Eric, it's a legit EC-1000 from 2019.

Eric E.

Thank you Pushead!

Dann M.

Hello. I have a legit KH-WZ (I purchased 2nd hand) but I cannot find any information online to understand the serial number. How do I decipher this guitar? The serial is KHWZ1582. Photo attached. Thank you.

Pushead

Hi Dann. With the special graphic guitars, there's not a specific way to date them from the serial number. Instead, it's just the number in the production.

Dann M.

Yeah, I suspected that but wanted to be sure. Now I know. Thank you so much, Sir.

Ilenia C.

Hi everyone, LTD/ESP users since 2009, so I know a little  about the brand. I just bought a LTD viper baritone (VP-400 write on the 12th fret) and the serial number is R0614958. It's made in Korea, but I know Korea usually is W (or E the earlier models). I never find a R. Can someone illuminate me? The guitar seem legit to me, but I can post some pics. 

Michał C.

Can you help me to check is my ESP legit ?

Michał C.

Post to Thread