Serial Number Check?

Updated
Fiutem F.

K1249304

Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate?

Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a lifetime on it.

It feels great, has the certificate of authenticity, came in what appeared to be original packaging, has the logo on the case, and appears to have come from a legitimate dealer.  Am I just being paranoid, or am I in good shape?

Thanks to all; Happy Holidays

Jonathan  S.

Jonathan  S.

Jonathan  S.

Is this a legit eap custom shop guitar?

Pushead

Yes, it's legit. A 2011 made in the Takada custom shop.

Jonathan  S.

Thank you very much!!!

jason s.

Good morning

I would like to know if a LTD guitar is original. The question is that the neck of the guitar is from the LTD made in Indonesia, as far as I have been able to find out. But on the neck it says that it is from Korea and the serial number starts with W. Is it possible that this type of neck is made in Korea? I'll send you the link so you can have a look. Thank you very much.

https://es.wallapop.com/item/guitarra-ltd-esp-ec-1000-880575299

Thank you very much

Regards

Pushead

Hi Jason, yes, it's a 2016 model made in Korea.

jason s.

Thank you very much! I thought that kind of neck was only made in Indonesia. Thank you very much for the information, I will see if I can buy it. Regards

Sujen B.

Hey guys can someone help me to find out if this is legit ltd, just bought a used one and the serial is R0714416 Korea made. 

Thank you

Guiguitarz

Yep, Legit one mate.

Demian H.

Hey I found this white zombie on Facebook marketplace and I was wondering if it was legit 

Guiguitarz

Legit Headstock and waterslides so far.

Pushead

Hi Demian. Tough to judge on one photo, but there's nothing there that jumps out at me as fake.

Demian H.

Here a couple more pictures 

marc v.

can you scheck  number I 15060497, made in Vietnam.

Best Regards Marc

Pushead

Yeah, Demian, it's legit. Congrats.

Marc, we need photos. The serial number doesn't mean anything by itself. Anyone can write a legit number on the back of a fake guitar.

P1 Post

Hi guys, would it be possible to check serial number L15040329 (CHINA). Also, is it a 2015 year of manufacture or 2016?

P1 Post

Post to Thread