Serial Number Check?

Updated
Fiutem F.

K1249304

Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate?

Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a lifetime on it.

It feels great, has the certificate of authenticity, came in what appeared to be original packaging, has the logo on the case, and appears to have come from a legitimate dealer.  Am I just being paranoid, or am I in good shape?

Thanks to all; Happy Holidays

Pushead

Richard, your Stream would be a 2021. David, your EC is a 2012.

Sebastian V.

hello yall i just bought a LTD M-50 guitar made in indonesia serial number IW15011457, i got it for 50$us and i wanna know if it is fake or real thansk for the help yall

Pushead

Sebastian, we'd need pictures to verify, but the odds are that the guitar is legit. Without intending to be rude, there isn't much money to be made in faking a guitar that's among the least expensive a brand makes.

Tobias O.

Hello.

I have this ESP E-II HRF model with this serial: ES1419405, but i need some help telling if this is legit or not? When looking up the serial number i get confused, but i think it is a 2014 model? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Tobias

Pushead

Hey Tobias. You are right, it's a 2014 model (from before they changed the serial number format.) It's legit.

Jason L.

Bought a used EC1000 deluxe almost 100% sure it’s real just kinda want to know the dates and all serial number is 1W21081888

Pushead

Hi Jason. We'd need photos to know for sure.

Pushead

Post some photos of the guitar. We'll be able to help you determine if it's legit or not.

charlie m.

please check if it is legit 17020271

Fade To Black 1985

Hey guys, need your help on this one. Is it legit?

oolikastu b.

Well, you're lucky.

Pushead

The logo is placed weirdly, and the photos all feel a bit fish-eyed. But the details look to be correct. The serial number points to it being a 2019 model.

Fade To Black 1985

I thought so too! And the pinstripe looks odd te me...

alex p.

Hello, can you check this one and tell me the year W13050019

Jonathan  S.

Can someone plz verify if this is a legit custom shop guitar plz.

Jonathan  S.

Post to Thread