Serial Number Check?

Updated
Fiutem F.

K1249304

Hello all; would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate?

Do all signature series have the ESP logo on the back of the headstock?    This one does not, and I feel like I got the deal of a lifetime on it.

It feels great, has the certificate of authenticity, came in what appeared to be original packaging, has the logo on the case, and appears to have come from a legitimate dealer.  Am I just being paranoid, or am I in good shape?

Thanks to all; Happy Holidays

Niko  L.

Hello! Recently acquired Viper-401. Please provide information on the serial number - IW16010964. Thank you!

Pushead

It was made in 2016.

dany P.

c est des vrai ltd????

Pushead

Les guitares sont légitimes.

dany P.

MERCI ;p

Francis S.

Hi!

I dunno if this is the correct thread for this stuff but I'd wish to know the difference between this guitar:

and this one:

I found both under the name of LTD SC607-B but one seems to have the Stephen Carpenter signature meanwhile the other doesn't. It also appears to be a different kind of wood, but that might be the lights of the photos. The first one is put at +200 euros cheaper than the second one.

I don't really care for the Stephen Carpenter signature, but I'm just looking for infos... the one that interests me is the first one: no signature. Because... well, it's another guitar I discovered thanks to the almighty Hevy Devy and he had it back in 2004/2005. My guess is that the first one is the older model (because Devin didn't have the one with the signature, or at least I can't see the signature looking at videos and photos where he's got it) meanwhile the second one is newer and ''signature series'' (that'd justify also the more expensive price).

What do you think?

Pushead

I think the earlier Stef guitars had his signature. The difference is almost certainly the year it was made.

Francis S.

So you think the EARLIER had it?
Uhm... I asked for the guy of the first guitar for extra photos and I'll send you them to see if you can say its year.

Anyway if you look here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtR1vbiYYc8) and first part too, you can't see the signature, as I said. 
Sound-wise, I hope it's great with my solid state Hughes&Kettner 60-DFX Blue Edition too... fucking Devin uses/used tube Mesa Rectifiers and Peavys.

Here, instead, you can clearly see one of those guitars pretty closely and clearly (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXcM01NyxJ4) at 3:48 and that one seems to have the signature. Mh...

Do you think they differ in sound too or it's just an aestethic signature because of different production years?

Marco M.

Hello. How do i verify the serial number of my ltd EC-256?  

Pushead

More photos will help to confirm, but from the markings on the back of the head stock, it looks pretty safe. 2013 model.

Marco M.

Thanks a lot! 

Jason W.

Did ESP ever make a purple ec 1001fr? Or is it more likely the lighting in the photo is causing the black finish to look purple? Can you tell me if the serial number indicates the guitar is b-stock? It looks like the serial number reads W08112975; also what year? 

Thanks

Pushead

It's 2008. No idea what (if anything) ESP would do to mark a guitar as B-stock. The See Through Black finish looks purple in photos.

william l.

I have an Ltd mh-300 that I'm quite fond of regardless of its standing as a good guitar. Which made me curious to it's year and place of origin and original equipment.  When I bought it, there were already some Seymour Duncan trembuckers in it. Are they factory installed? Where from? And when?  Thanks for hearing me out.

william l.

Pushead

It's one of the early ones, so circa 99-01 or so. Korean made. Probably had EMG HZ humbuckers stock. Planet Waves tuners are also aftermarket.

stavros m.

IR0505928 indonesia ltd, how much it cost this guitar?

Post to Thread