Lynch Blue Kamikaze at CG

Updated
Slimdog33
It looks like an older Lynch with a sinclair trem. Item number is 106910133. Not sure if thats a good price for one but thought you all might enjoy.
yzfr6i

They've had that one for over a month. I figured by now they would have done a price drop on it. Which is usually 15% and should put it around $1275.

Slimdog33

I wouldn't mind picking it up for around 1200 if its an older one

Big Rich

they had another one with a floyd rose that i was gona buy, but some asshole must have bought it cuz its not there anymore. they had it for a little over a month and i was waiting for a price drop on it

picked up something else instead, just waiting for it to get here :)

Big Rich

i would consider that older one but im honestly not a huge fan of those bridges.

yzfr6i

Rich.. Was it the other Kami II for $1500 in California? I called on that one, and the guy said his buddy traded it in. I asked if they were dead set on the price and he said that they wouldn't budge at all. What sucks is that we have a GC in Missouri, so I have to pay 7.5% sales tax when I order from them. I told him I'd keep an eye on it and a few weeks later it was gone.

Rich, did you buy the serpent or the Kami I? Or did you get something else.

yzfr6i

I can't believe they wouldn't do $1500 out the door. They ship for free, unless your in the same boat as me with taxes.

Big Rich

yea whenever i got a guitar from gc i always had free shipping and always got some money off, i guess the people at the store in cali were just dicks. and the tax thing im not too sure about. i think NY may be excluded

yzfr6i

I think the fact that it was his friends guitar played a part in it too. Almost like he was doing his buddy a favor buy selling it for him in the store.
When I bought the Kami IV from them they worked with me on the price and ate the taxes. But that was a different store.

yzfr6i

Looks like someone picked this one up. It's not comming up any more.

Big Rich

yea its gone, another kami 2 prob wont surface for another 5 months now

that price was ok, but ive seen one go for 1200 a few months ago

Big Rich

lol the captain america guitar .....

hes not gona get that for it, especialy now in this gear market

Post to Thread