LTD VIPER 30th Anniversary

LTD VIPER 30th Anniversary

Updated
Hi Everybody, I'm very happy to join this forum! Since 2 weeks i'm a happy owner of an LTD Viper 30th Anniversary, i bought it for a very cheap price...At beginning i was looking for a Gibson SG Standard, because i already...
MORE »
LTD Viper

LTD Viper

Updated
So I am (hopefully) soon to be seeking an LTD viper, its got the SG body style I like, with the ESP name I prefer, and also unlike Gibson doesn't put the input jack in the front.    I plan on doing some modifications to it,...
MORE »
Leo Vannucci

How to clean a satin/matte LTD guitar?

Updated
the title explains it all... please help?...
MORE »
Leo Vannucci

LTD 7 string EMG pickups not moving...

Updated
Hi guys! I just got a brand new LTD MH-417 which has 2 EMG's (81-7 and 707). I bought the guitar as my backup guitar for my main one, which is an ESP Standard Horizon FR7. They are basically the same guitar except the wood...
MORE »
ESP LTD 140 real or fake?

ESP LTD 140 real or fake?

Updated
Hey guys Just got this from Ebay. Not brough it yet, but im not sure if it's fake or not. ive looked around online and as it says China I am abit unsure if I should buy it or not? What do you think? If you could let me...
MORE »
Aaron H.

LTD B-206SM 6-string pickup dimensions ? Upgrading to Bartolini

Updated
Greetings, I am considering upgrading the stock ESP DB/SB-6 factory pickups to Bartolini, but need to know the right dimensions in order to fit them into the pickup slot.   The Bartolini pickups I am looking at are 1.5...
MORE »
Dave P.

TL-6 Thinline Questions

Updated
I often practice in front of TV with family and play my electrics acoustically - my acoustics are too loud for this (and too big to be comfy in the lazyboy). Was thinking Fender Stratacoustic and till I saw TL-6 that appears...
MORE »
PB 401 G&B Pickups?

PB 401 G&B Pickups?

Updated
Hey Guys, I am new around here, as this is my 1st post. I have been an ESP fan for years, and recently came back to the fold. I had an H100FM a couple years back that I sold, and just last week picked up a PB 401. I picked it...
MORE »
FX-260 Hardware

FX-260 Hardware

Updated
Hi all so I recently purchased ltd FX-260.  I've swapped to JH signature EMG's.  I want to update the Tune - o - matic stop tail and the tuning machines.  I'm going with tone pro for the Tune o matic, but I'm not sure about...
MORE »
Summer Release LTD

Summer Release LTD

Updated
so...........when can we buy them?...
MORE »
Jon G.

ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000 Finish Question

Updated
I just bought this guitar in Vintage Black with Gold trims. Its a matte finish, I want to buy a polish for it, but not sure what to buy. Someone recommended to me the Guitar 1 Polish.  I am just concerned because its a Matte...
MORE »
josh n.

Namm 2015 new model release dates

Updated
So I'm very curious as to when the new models revealed at Summer Namm 2015 will be released and available for purchase in the US. Specifically the new ec1000 Koa. If anyone has any info, please share, it would be greatly...
MORE »
LTD GL 200K kamikaze?  any love

LTD GL 200K kamikaze? any love

Updated
Hi I am currently looking to get my next guitar my original choice is a kramer 1984 with seymour duncan JB and Original floyd rose, I am tempted on the LTD GL 200 Kamikaze because I am a total 80s nut , love dokken and love...
MORE »
badass sv

badass sv

Updated
need more sv like this not just alexi model sv ...
MORE »
New LTDs From Summer NAMM 2015

New LTDs From Summer NAMM 2015

Updated
Check out the new releases! Click Me...
MORE »