pottedsalad

Active pickups...

Updated
I'm thinking of getting the V500 but not too sure about how long the pickups will last (as in run out of battery), anyone know how long they usually last if I use the best batteries?...
MORE »
Hemmelight

LTD vs. Kramer

Updated
Hey, all. First post, I just hope this hasn't been asked before. I have been looking for a good long while at an intermediate level guitar in the $300 range. I am pretty serious about learning to shred, and one day I hope...
MORE »
sirsloop

Fret Material

Updated
Do they use different materials in frets on some guitars? I've noticed that the frets on my MH250NT kinda have a dull appearance to them and are not real slick feeling. The frets on my Viper400 on the other hand are like...
MORE »
bnzboy

so my buddy got a new ESP LTD RV

Updated
...which I've never seen before it has 2 pickups...with chrome covers it also has a licensed floyd, Made in Indonesia... and he got it from Ebay could it be a fake guitar???...
MORE »
Z mann R2

Black Onyx Hardware

Updated
My New EC-500 has the Black Onyx hardware. It's getting smears and stains from the oils on my hands, and is't quite coming off with a normal rag. Any suggestions?...
MORE »
d_byrne23

M400 Users...please help

Updated
What do you guys like/dislike about this guitar...mainly I want to know is how reliable is the trem? Thanks any feedback is appreciated...
MORE »
Selling a KH-603 if anyones interested.

Selling a KH-603 if anyones interested.

Updated
I put this in general, but I guess it can fit here too. If anyones interested, I'm selling my KH-603. It is in very good condition. If anyone is interested or has any questions do please...
MORE »
Bloopt

mh-50 with duncan distortion

Updated
hey. i have just changed my bridge pickup to a seymour duncan distortion. only the bridge though...don't have much in my wallet. hehe...yeah, i jus wanted to noe what u guys think of it that's all. thanks :)...
MORE »
ESPANDY16

what ltd models are you checkin out?

Updated
Man i want an alexi-600! the new roope model is kinda growin on me and i never really liked the rs style and a snow white ec with emgs..pure heaven so what are you all models do you like?...
MORE »
Avenyr

Viper 100-FM Tone problem

Updated
Hi, I've had an LTD Viper 100 for a bit more than a year and always thought the guitar sounded odd... over time, with a better knowledge and experience of tones, I realized the tone of the guitar was absolutely awful. I...
MORE »
SirZozzo

I don't know why...

Updated
I'm planning to buy ESP LTD EC-1000VB But last time I check on Ebay and ESP website, I'm so confused because new spec of EC-1000: EC-1000 VB * Set-Neck * 24.75” Scale * Mahogany Body * Mahogany...
MORE »
guitarplayer7132

H 50 with bolt on neck vs MH 400NT

Updated
Hey guys I can't find a MH400NT to play any where with in decent driving range ( I refuse to drive over 65 miles just to play a guitar) anyway I was wondering how the necks compaire. I loved the old H 50 neck and I was...
MORE »
villiger

Ltd Ex-400

Updated
Anyone have one of these? are they any good. i was womndering how the neck was, is it a thin u like all there necks? does the earvana nut help at all? and the emgs sound good for this guitar? im thinkin about buyin. if...
MORE »
billy11

Refinish EC-1000 Amber Sunburst?

Updated
Hi, I have a ESP EC-1000 Amber Sunburst that I am thinking about refinishing. Has anyone here refinished one of these models or seen a site where someone else has? I would like to get some idea of its contruction...
MORE »
Epileptic Leper

another noob bass question

Updated
I recently aquired a TA 200 for a price I couldn't turn down. Now my question is....what are decent replacement pickups for it as I wanna swap out the stock?...
MORE »