Jason s.

fake ltd?

Updated
I found an LTD M-2 as it is described by the eBay seller. Never seen one before and the logo looks real fishy. I asked for the serial number let's see if I get a response. ...
MORE »
evan north.

EC1000 pickup change

Updated
I am thinking of changing the stock EMG 81/60 set in my ec1000fr for the newer EMG fat 55 set and would like to know if the existing pickups have the EMG plug in connector on the back of them (the pots do not for some reason,...
MORE »
Johann A.

LTD SC-600 Stephen Carpenter, issue about serial number

Updated
Hi,    I have a problem with an used guitar I want to buy : it's a LTD SC-600 Stephen Carpenter signature, made in Korea, serial W0518004. W is the Korea factory, 05 the year so 2005, but 18 ?? I read these numbers must be...
MORE »
Jd  D.

Can anyone tell me if this M-2 is real?

Updated
Seller says it’s a rare piece and doesn’t have a serial number at the 24th fret. Tremolo says it’s a “sft-70” and licensed. No markings on the tuners. No bolt on plate. 

MORE »
LTD EC-256 Upgrade Questions

LTD EC-256 Upgrade Questions

Updated
HI guys. First post, but long-time ESP owner. I picked up an EC-256 to make into a Drop B beast. Ended up going with a set of Ernie Ball Not Even Slinky strings. It's the satin black model with all black hardware. Looking to...
MORE »
Just purchased LTD Deluxe SN-1000FR Snowwhite and had questions

Just purchased LTD Deluxe SN-1000FR Snowwhite and had questions

Updated
Hi Everyone. Less than a week ago I just bought LTD Deluxe SN-1000 FR Snow White (the one with scalloped frets from 17-24). The serial number shows this was made in Dec 2022 so it is quite new. I have a few questions...
MORE »
Fred P.

Replacing pot knobs

Updated
Hey everyone, I have an LTD EC-1000 VB and I would like to change the volume and tone knobs. I am looking at parts websites and I have the choice between 6mm shafts or 1/4" shafts... Do you know which one I need for my...
MORE »
F E.

Finish? Wood? should i be concerned about this nut imperfection?

Updated
This is an LTD Iron Cross i got, found some hairline crack around one side of the nut, i can't tell if its something i should be concerned about or not.  Tried to put as many picture as possible.  Its only on 1 side. Any...
MORE »
Case

Case

Updated
I've got #46 KH-WZ.  Anyone know what's up with the Tombstone cases?  ...
MORE »
Hernan R.

Owner's Manual

Updated
Hello Team.
Sweetwater didn't send me the printed manual with my  LTD EC-1000 Ambert Electric Guitar purchase. I would like to understand the controls, the split coil function, and, specifically, the recommended guitar...
MORE »
Jason H.

Ec Black Metal

Updated
ok so i bought an Ec Black Metal from Guitar Center and they claim it to be a baritone I've searched everything and cant find anything about it the scale doesn't match at all anyone know how or where i can get that...
MORE »
ZOYSISTO

LTD Still Made in Korea

Updated
I am confused.  I thought in 2019 all LTD mfg were being moved to Indonesia.  I still see some new LTD on popular sites that are still made in Korea.  Does anyone know which models/series are still being made in...
MORE »
TL-6 Tuner Swap and Saddle Question (New Member)

TL-6 Tuner Swap and Saddle Question (New Member)

Updated
Hey guys, new member here. 
Just picked up a TL-6 Thinline acoustic in aquamarine (should really be emerald burst as it’s hella green). My Taylor 214CE is beautiful when I record and not plugged in but their Expression...
MORE »
Scott E.

LTD TE 200

Updated
Hey all, I am currently looking for a guitar that has 24 frets and has good access to the upper fret (dusty) region. I am a fan of the Telecaster design (I have a Squier Contemporary Telecaster RH). My question is are there...
MORE »
Jacob F.

bridge volume not working but both pickups do on neck volume

Updated
I noticed recently that my bridge volume control does nothing on my EC-256. If I turn up the neck volume however, both pickups function and are able to switch tones. I replaced both pickups about two months ago with SD...
MORE »