LTD MH-350FR See-thru Purple Burst

LTD MH-350FR See-thru Purple Burst

Updated
Greetings all! I've been quite curious as to what the actual year of manufacture was for the LTD MH-350FR in see-thru purple burst finish. I purchased one brand new from Musicians Friend back in Nov of 2020, an Ebay seller...
MORE »
Ec1000 Violet Andromeda lefty

Ec1000 Violet Andromeda lefty

Updated
Just had a brand new ec1000 with Fidhman fluence delivered. Appears electronics issues. Cant seem to get cable to fully insert into jack. Tried 3 different cables. Any help?...
MORE »
Corey B.

M-100 98/99 Questions

Updated
Literally just got back in to playing guitar again. After some pretty good damage to my left hand and forearm, and life events (30 years wrenching) I'm going at it from scratch. I started modding guitars as a hobby to keep my...
MORE »
Blayne R.

Pick up placement

Updated
Hey all,  I just got my KH602 in and the bridge pick up is offset in height. The bottom end of pickup is screwed down all the way flush to bottom of casing, while the top of the pickup is standard height. Is this normal or...
MORE »
ST213 vs GL256 STRAT

ST213 vs GL256 STRAT

Updated
Hi, looking at buying either the gl256 ltd or the cheaper st213 ... these seem to be similiar in neck profile and overall components .. apart from distressing and cosmetic do they have the same necks and made in same place, I...
MORE »
Markus H.

What is the Model/Type?

Updated
Hey folks. Can anyone help me finding the model of the following guitar?    The serial number is: SK13097550  The guitar was produced in China  It has one ESP designed humbucker and 2 Potis.    Can deliver more info,...
MORE »
My LTD 7-String In Action

My LTD 7-String In Action

Updated
Cline's Mind-Dead End Road...
MORE »
My LTD Viper 301

My LTD Viper 301

Updated
Hey everybody, this is my old LTD Viper 301. A long time ago, I carved the edges to be sharper, re-painted it, changed it to string thru, changed the tuners to Sperzel, the hardware to chrome, and the pickups to chrome EMG...
MORE »
Variations on the MH-1000 Evertune

Variations on the MH-1000 Evertune

Updated
I bought the  esp-ltd-mh-1000fm-evertune-see-thru-black and I love it: .  I would dearly love to have another one with some variations.  Specifically I would like a different color/top choice and I would like one with Fishman...
MORE »
Esp Ltd JH-600 Keys&S inlays

Esp Ltd JH-600 Keys&S inlays

Updated
Hello,    Some idea how much can cost or how much you will pay for a second hand 2004 (with floyd rose) JH-600 K&S inlays, the guitar is in great condition.   Thanks in advance!!...
MORE »
Philippe  S.

LTD V-250 serial number

Updated
Hello everyone,  Need help figuring out LTD serial number. I'm interested in a LTD V-250, which I believe to be from 1999. Only thing is I cannot get info on the serial number. The back of the headstock shows a serial...
MORE »
LTD EXP 300

LTD EXP 300

Updated
Hello there guys,   a local guy is selling an EXP-300, set neck with floyd.   is this a guitar that’s worth it to get? It’s going for around 900€   thanks ...
MORE »
Adi S.

MH-400B

Updated
I want to buy case for this guitar. This guitar has longer menzure. Which case will be good for it?...
MORE »
PA123

MH models with reversed headstock (TOM)

Updated
Greetings... In my opinion, this is one of the most beautiful electric guitars there is....especially with reversed headstock (and one pickup only if you ask me)...   But they seem to be rare..? A beautiful SC sig comes...
MORE »
ESP LTD EX-401 SW

ESP LTD EX-401 SW

Updated
Hello,   I've been searching for this guitar, but seems to be unavailable in all the shops I've found. Does anybody know if it's discontinued or a new version coming up?...
MORE »