heraN bUdDHikA

What is the distance between pickup and string?

Updated
I have a ESP LTD EX-50 Guitar.Is there a standard distance between the string and pickup?I just ajusted the bridge pickup and i cant remember the previous distance between pickup and string.Please help me Thank you...
MORE »
Viper 10 Ebony Fretboard?

Viper 10 Ebony Fretboard?

Updated
I'm a bassist normally, but because I wanna record stuff with a friend I bought myself a cheap Viper 10 which I heard was a versatile guitar. When I looked it up a bit it said it had rosewood fretboard and the guitar on the...
MORE »
Steve K.

EC-1000 VBD Tone knob

Updated
 The tone pot is a push/pull pot and was looking for the specs on whether it was a coil cut/tap or not. The guitar didn't come with a manual and the online specs say no cut/tap circuit. So,I prolly missed it somewhere but...
MORE »
Doyle C.

Ltd reverse headstock necks

Updated
So my ltd m-100's frets are a little banged up from the previous owner and im looking for a good neck for it , its a reverse head stock 22 fret , where can i find one ? And would i have to change the neck pocket to...
MORE »
Any GL-200MT Love?

Any GL-200MT Love?

Updated
Just throwing it out there, added a Fishman Fluence Ceramic to mine....
MORE »
James K.

Evertune Procedure

Updated
I recently purchased a Boss TU-10 Clip-on Chromatic Tuner. Would this tuner be accurate enough when following the Evertune tuning procedure on the ESP Guitars website?...
MORE »
David M.

KH 602 legit?

Updated
Hey friends, I looked this up with an online serial finder and it appears to be good. It looks like 2017, but the truss rod cover does not have the 602, but the 602 inlay is on the fretboard. Thinking of picking this up...
MORE »
Just release the H-1009B already!

Just release the H-1009B already!

Updated
Not to bash on Josh Travis himself, and honestly he's a really great songwriter and I love his guitar tones but like, MAN, I find it really unfair that the rest of the world can't have one, especially it being the only 30"...
MORE »
James K.

Tuner

Updated
I just purchased a ESP LTD EC1000QM. Please recommend a good tuner for this guitar. Regards, James Kidwell...
MORE »
nash41

Help on H-201

Updated
Help, I have an LTD H-201 that I just bought. It plays nice and has decent pups. I would like some more info on it. I don't know when it was made, or what the original price was, or even what it is worth now.( It is in almost...
MORE »
Fred P.

LTD RZK-600

Updated
Does anyone know where I could get a replacement pickguard for my RZK-600? I'd like to have a white one....
MORE »
LTD 301 Viper or the 400?

LTD 301 Viper or the 400?

Updated
Hey all, I’m thinking of buying an LTD viper and have found 2 second hand ones that are up for grabs for €350,- Not sure if one would be better than the other spec wise and looking for some advice between the 301 and the...
MORE »
LTD TE-1000 Black Blast

LTD TE-1000 Black Blast

Updated
I was looking for a new guitar to play along with my EC Black Metal for ages and the TE-1000 Black Blast for 2021 is just almost perfect of what I had in mind!
- Natural wooden black body; - Maple neck and maple...
MORE »
tristan l.

Any info helps

Updated
got this Ltd in a trade and am trying to see if its even real for starters and If it is maybe a model there no serial number ...
MORE »
Christian H.

Question about binding on fret board

Updated
I just purchased a ec 1000amber sunburst and was wondering if this is a finish flaw or damage from the dealer  ...
MORE »