Left Handed models for 2016

Left Handed models for 2016

Updated
Hi to all ESP lovers. . .let's talk about lefthanded guitars and wishes for new 2016.. I expect that next year will be more  models in natural finsih. Esp ltd m deluxe left handed or horiyon Neck-Thru-Body. .. For the next...
MORE »
Claudio C.

LTD F 100Fm Help

Updated
hello i bought a esp ltd f 100 fm, is made in indonesia in 2005, hes the aghatis body, maple neck end rosewood fingerboard. i want to change the hambucker, and i want to put the SD black winter set. wath do you think?? is a...
MORE »
PB26

Fret wire gauge

Updated
So I picked up an LTD Snakebyte and one of the main reasons was the huge fretwire. It feels great and along with the other awesome features I finally found a guitar that's just perfect for the way I play. I know they're...
MORE »
Péter  L.

LTD MH-53

Updated
Hi all, this is my fitst post . I have recently bought a second hand  LTD MH 53. It is made in China, with serial number. I will attach pics. I want to know if it is legit one, to calm down my paranoia. What do you thonk...
MORE »
Sebastien V.

Ltd ec-1000 Action

Updated

Hi guys ive bought a brand new Ltd ec-1000 last month and i was wondering how i can adjust the action on this beauty...
MORE »
gabe james

WTB: Green SC 500

Updated
Hey guys   after a green SC 500. Please hit me up at tidysigns@live.com if you have one to offload or if you know where i could find one.   Thanks heaps...
MORE »
XTONE ACOUSTIC ?

XTONE ACOUSTIC ?

Updated
I assume ESP stopped making these. Does anyone know if they will make them again? I've seen the new ARC series and would like to check them out. But I really love my XTONE spalted maple acoustic and want to buy another. Maybe...
MORE »
ALH-200B and N Magnets?

ALH-200B and N Magnets?

Updated
Any idea what they are?  I assume ceramic, but I couldn't find a thread anywhere with an answer.  All of the searches came up null....
MORE »
BreakerShadow

ESP LTD F-405 Tribal

Updated
Hey there, I'm looking for this nice bass for a few months now! But nowdays it's nearly impossible to get one, maybe in this forum is someone who wants to get rid of his old 5 string in good condition and for a fair price...
MORE »
Naike

String spacing on 2007 ltd m-400, and in general

Updated
What is the string spacing on the esp/ltd Floyd rose licensed guitars? I'm asking because I have the ltd m400 (I cannot measure it myself at the moment, not at home) and I'm buying a new pickup but I'm wondering if I need the...
MORE »
Aleksandar J.

Ec-407b???

Updated
I wish to see a ltd ec-407b. Maybe an e-2, too. I would buy it directly. 
A baritone 27" instead of a 25,5" set neck. Man that would be awesome, tried the sct-607b, but don't like the alder body i guess, lacks in...
MORE »
Adding a floyd rose to a V-30

Adding a floyd rose to a V-30

Updated
Hey guys I want to add  floyd rose to my LTD V-300 but I'm having difficulty in knowing which locking nut size I should go with like a R3 or even closing a good one for it, any help is appreciated thanks...
MORE »
Electronics/Strings

Electronics/Strings

Updated
I just bought the LTD B-204SM FL NS. It is a 4 string fretless. It appears to have come with round wound strings. Not flatwound. I much prefer the flatwounds to get that upright growl. I don't like the brightness of...
MORE »
focusbob

esp alh-208 active pickups @ > 9V?

Updated
I'd like to increase the voltage to my esp alh-208 pickups and I was wondering if anyone has tried this? Specifically, I'm planning to throw 24v at it (it's a drop in replacement unlike 18v). EMGs are rated up to 27v, for...
MORE »
LTD Master of Puppets?

LTD Master of Puppets?

Updated
Hey Guys, does anybody know here or from the company if there will be an limited run of "Master of Puppets" guitars? Especially after the "kill" and "ride" guitars, there should be an "Master", too! Thanks for your...
MORE »