ofek h.

ESP LTD KH-602

Updated
im gonna buy this guitar 2nd hand how can i spot if its fake? sorry for the low quality this is the only photos that i have...
MORE »
Switch from active to passive pickups LTD H-1007

Switch from active to passive pickups LTD H-1007

Updated
Hi! I wonder if someone knows if ESP-LTD guitars equiped with active pickups are grounded or if you have to do that by yourself in order to change from active to passive pickups.   //Niclas...
MORE »
John  B.

How can you tell a fake ec1000?

Updated
Looking at purchasing an ltd ec1000 silver sunburst. Was wondering what some giveaways of a fake are. Already have my suspicions of it being a copy as it has BK nailbomb passives, which the seller claims were 'installed...
MORE »
Floyd Rose on Vampire Biotech

Floyd Rose on Vampire Biotech

Updated
Could i possibly get a floyd rose put onto the LTD Vampire Biotech guitar? I looked at the custom shop and couldnt even find the guitars graphics or anything....
MORE »
LTD GL 200K kamikaze?  any love

LTD GL 200K kamikaze? any love

Updated
Hi I am currently looking to get my next guitar my original choice is a kramer 1984 with seymour duncan JB and Original floyd rose, I am tempted on the LTD GL 200 Kamikaze because I am a total 80s nut , love dokken and love...
MORE »
Alex  P.

Bought used set o ESP active pups

Updated
I bought a used set of ESP branded pups on eBay and I'm looking for Amy advice or pointers on the install. I'm replacing the passives in my MH1000. The set I bought have everything except the springs. Can I use the factory...
MORE »
Brian H.

EMG's to Passive pickups

Updated
How can I swap out my EMG 707's to Passive pickups. Any help would be appreeciated....
MORE »
Favorite?

Favorite?

Updated
Hello everyone. I have recently been looking around the ESP products and have seen alot of great guitars. I also am fairly new at playing guitar also. With that being said I was wondering which ones does everyone enjoy...
MORE »
Best playing ltd under $400

Best playing ltd under $400

Updated
Im modding a guitar this summer, any suggestion, doesnt need to be an ltd...
MORE »
Sample recordings of LTD 1000T DMZ?

Sample recordings of LTD 1000T DMZ?

Updated
Hey y'all... Calling all 1000T CTM owners! Can some of you please post a few of your recordings/demos that you made using your 1000T CTM, preferably the ones with Dimarzio 36th paf humbuckers.  I have been searching the web...
MORE »
Jadon M.

LTD h-351nt?

Updated
does anyone out there own an h-351nt. I'm looking at buying one and would like an experienced opinion. Let me know ...
MORE »
ESP LTD 140 real or fake?

ESP LTD 140 real or fake?

Updated
Hey guys Just got this from Ebay. Not brough it yet, but im not sure if it's fake or not. ive looked around online and as it says China I am abit unsure if I should buy it or not? What do you think? If you could let me...
MORE »
How do i tell the year of my EX

How do i tell the year of my EX

Updated
I bought this guitar from a pawn shop. And all I can find on the website is snow white and black finish. Mine is a metallic silver. I just would like to know what year it was made. Is there a way to tell the year from the...
MORE »
5 String Vintage Bass

5 String Vintage Bass

Updated
Anyone else out there wish they could see a 5 String Vintage? I have been playing P Basses as long as I can remember and I would love to have a 5 string version of that bass. I have a green P bass that might look nice from...
MORE »
Robbie M.

TL-6 noise

Updated
Hi, my name's Robbie and I'm new to the ESP/LTD family.  I recently bought a TL-6 and notice a low end hum. I got rid of it with a direct box, but it still has a high end hiss.  Any ideas? thanks, R...
MORE »