Teodor M.

EC Binding?

Updated
Hi! Im interested in buying a LTD EC 401 DMZ, but I have a question; Is the binding paint on or a "real" plastic binding? (If no, is there any ec models with plastic binding?) Thanks! //Teo...
MORE »
Rocks256 .

ESP LTD TE-417 SWS Questions?

Updated
Hello there fellows   I've been looking around for a new 7 string guitar, my main guitar is Esp Ltd Modern Horizon 417. It is a great guitar i have for years, its really slim and it's really light which makes it really...
MORE »
Need some tips on LTD

Need some tips on LTD

Updated
What would be the best LTD guitar to get for a dude on a budget.? I'm a bit new to ESP/LTD guitars. Used to have a LTD F-50 but it did not fiit me. Have used Jackson and Ibanez before. I was thinking about in the price...
MORE »
LTD EC-1000 Knobs and Pickups

LTD EC-1000 Knobs and Pickups

Updated
Hello i'm owning LTD EC-1000T CTM DMZ  and I'm mentioning about there knobs and pickup because i know that is not a big major problem .   first my concern is in the knobs when i turning it i recognize that the knob is...
MORE »
EC-1000T/CTM SW

EC-1000T/CTM SW

Updated
I want Thissssss...
MORE »
badass sv

badass sv

Updated
need more sv like this not just alexi model sv ...
MORE »
Zahari K.

LTD ex avatar

Updated
Greetings! I'm looking for a new guitar and I saw in a local store a brand-new LTD ex avatar. Has anyone used this particular model or the relatively similar ex outlaw/ ex clockwork zombie...or any ex-400 in that matter? And...
MORE »
Noisey MH

Noisey MH

Updated
When I first got my MH-100QMNT, it had a lot of excessive string noise and such, making it hard to mute completely in between riffs and notes. I just assumed it was the stock pickup, but after I had an SH-6 swapped in, it's...
MORE »
Chris S.

Need help identifying an EC-300

Updated
My girlfriend put a LTD EC-300 on layaway at a pawn shop today for her brother's birthday. It was a good price, but I have been looking and looking and can't find this "version" anywhere. It is white with blood splatter and...
MORE »
jfk911

EC Series Guitars

Updated
Hey guys Im new to this forum and thinking of picking up a EC series guitar, Ive been gasing for a single cutaway guitar. My main two guitars right now are a classic players 60s strat and a standard Telecaster. I want to add...
MORE »
chris b.

Fitting a push pull volume pot to a esp ltd kh 602

Updated
Hey, I am thinking of putting on a push pull volume pot on my kh 602, is this hard to do and can someone give me any tips on doing it?...
MORE »
Omarello Maldini

help! is my ltd f-200 original, fake or modified?

Updated
hi everybody Less than two years ago I purchased this guitar and esp ltd f -200 with active EMG pickups and afterburner, very comfortable , good sound , and at a good price (less than 150 bucks). some aesthetic details, but...
MORE »
NUT ACTION

NUT ACTION

Updated
Could someone please tell me what the factory specs are for Nut Action on a ESP or LTD Guitar. I want to put on a bone nut but keep the measurements original. Thank You So Much!!...
MORE »
LTD Ninja 200?

LTD Ninja 200?

Updated
Hey guys, a few years ago I purchased this guitar from a eBay seller for a really cheap price, and I absolutely can't find ANY information on them whatsoever. I'm very familiar with the Ninja 600 and the Custom Shop models of...
MORE »
ofek h.

need help ec-256

Updated
http://www.yad2.co.il/Yad2/ViewImage.php?CatID=3&SubCatID=0&RecordID=5e341e4fa6e5029638372b108869c4d2014

i need to know if its the real deal or just fake guitar...
MORE »