Just picked up!

Just picked up!

Updated
Just picked this LTD At Motor City Guitar!   Great deal.. I was wondering if anyone knew what duncans came in these? I am not sure of the year..   Serial number is W0512368...
MORE »
LTD H-51 Humbucker Height Screws

LTD H-51 Humbucker Height Screws

Updated
Hello People!  I'm in need of your precious help! I can't find the humbucker height screw I need to finnish my guitar! it is been a very frustrating situation. Sorry to bother you with this.  I just received a set of #3-48,...
MORE »
P90 Phat cat neck plus ?....

P90 Phat cat neck plus ?....

Updated
Hello,  I own an Esp Ltd Xtone ps-1, and i want to change the pu's with an p90 Phat Cat in the neck and maybe with something like a bareknuckle mule in the bridge? All i knoww is I really like a full bridge sound for rock...
MORE »
EC-256 vs EC-401VF (Weight)

EC-256 vs EC-401VF (Weight)

Updated
Hi guys!

I had the chance to try LTD EC-401VF at the local guitar store. The guitar plays like a dream, but, when playing in standing position with the strap on, its full thickness body quickly gets too heavy for me....
MORE »
Is this LTD EC-1000 a fake?

Is this LTD EC-1000 a fake?

Updated
Hey guys. Anyone here that can tell me if this LTD EC1000 VB is a real or a fake/replica? I found this one in a used products store for a good price but I'm not sure if it's a fake or not. I'm a bit hesitant to splash the...
MORE »
Toggle switch and input jack nuts

Toggle switch and input jack nuts

Updated
Hello everyone, I have a LTD H-51 and need to buy the toggle switch nut and washer (I've seen pics and looks like it uses a washer and nut) and the input jack nut. The input jack looks standard but I don't know how to...
MORE »
Marc w.

Ltd b55qm

Updated
I have a very sweet b55 I'm putting a audere preamp in it,but I need some information on after market pickup for it p/j 5string what make will fit?...
MORE »
1st LTD purchase

1st LTD purchase

Updated
Hey,  I have a small collection of Epiphones and decided I wanted to test the LTD waters. I bought an EC-50 and Viper-10. Just picked these guys up off GC online. Cannot say how much I am impressed with the feel of the...
MORE »
David H

My ESP LH-150 melted -- need to replace them.

Updated
I had some work done in my basement a few months ago and I moved my ESP LTD M-100FM to the garage for a few weeks.  The guitar sat in an upright stand and sometimes the temperature would get high... a little too high,...
MORE »
FRX-1000

FRX-1000

Updated
Who else would love to see some FRX-1000's released at NAMM next year if so what finishes? Fixed bridge or tremelo? Personally I would love to see an FRX-1000 with A Trans Purple quilt top with a Hipshot style bridge and...
MORE »
M-200FM

M-200FM

Updated
Just got new strings and volume/tone knobs and cleaned it up a bit. Drop the tuning from E to C and it feels and sounds amazing. Just wondering if anyone know what I can do with a dent I have on it. It was there when I got...
MORE »
hendrik7

Is the "Thin U" neck the same across all the lines?

Updated
Looking at the LTD SN-1000 and wondering if it's the same neck as my ESP Eclipse II ('06-'07) Thank you!...
MORE »
EXP-200 Broken Neck Repair

EXP-200 Broken Neck Repair

Updated
Hey everyone,   A little while ago I purchased an EXP-200 with a broken neck off Ebay. I thought it would be a cool project to fix it up and get it working again.  Me and my guitar tech started working on it...
MORE »
A.J. L.

Hard case for the new B-1005SE multi scale bass?

Updated
Hello all

im new here and was hoping that someone on this forum might be able to help me out with a problem that i am currently facing. 
i just recieved my new ESP LTD B-1005 SE multi scale bass a few days ago and...
MORE »
Scott H.

Real or Fake help

Updated
I'm in the midst of searching for an LTD and I found this one. I noticed some differences in the back of the headstock just looking for more experienced eyes to help me out....
MORE »