Troy J.

B-Band T7 electronics failure

Updated
Hey all, just wondering if anyone has had success replacing the T7 electronics on their LTD TL-6?  I bought this at a pawn shop and the electronics are not working properly. New battery, I took it all apart and I cannot find...
MORE »
Spenser T.

No inspection, box candy???

Updated
I just bought a brand new in the box Rainbow Crackle 87. There are no manuals, stickers, warranty card in the box when cut open. Also my inspection sticker is not signed...is this normal??...
MORE »
Mathieu F.

LTD Logo chipped?

Updated
Heya folks!

I have a LTD EC-401, which I love! But a strange thing happened the first time I changed the strings. 

The LTD logo on the headstock chipped.

Has it happened to anyone else?...
MORE »
Slartibartfarst42

Pickup Choice

Updated
Just bought a LTD M-1000 E and while I love it, I really don't like EMG pickups. I'm going to install a set of passives instead. I love the smoothness that you often associate with 80's Metal but I also like the rawness...
MORE »
Deone B.

EC-50 legit or fake?

Updated
Hi guys! Last week I bought a used ESP LTD EC-50 for a low price. But, its something weird in the ESP logo; I think would be a LTD logo there. Can someone tell me if this is a real or counterfeit ESP/LTD? The serial number...
MORE »
Hocki R.

More colors

Updated
LTD MH series guitars are known for their high-quality construction and versatile sounds, but the color options are limited. Do you know the type of guitar that has more diverse colors but the properties don't change too much...
MORE »
ESPJ

Esp ltd ouija Natural For sale

Updated
https://reverb.com/item/11970487-esp-ltd-kirk-hammett-ouija-natural-2017-natural https://www.ebay.com/itm/ESP-LTD-Kirk-Hammett-signature-Ouija-guitar-Excellent-Condition/282959711194?hash=item41e1b68bda:g:DkAAAOSwcTRa85k1 T...
MORE »
Malikon

so what exactly is the ESP LTD connection?

Updated
I only ask because I see online people saying, "Don't think of ESP/LTD like Gibson to Epiphone or Fender to Squier, it's it's own thing." But no one really explains what that actually means? Is ESP not the parent company...
MORE »
Ben  P.

Duncan jb with stock Ltd pickup cover

Updated
What is the pole distance on the stock pickups so ik what size Duncan JB to buy trem or normal ...
MORE »
LTD quality problem

LTD quality problem

Updated
Has anyone else had any quality problems with their guitars? My girlfriend bought me an EX-360 in 2011 right after that whole tsunami business and I think that screwed with the quality. The guitar was on back order for a...
MORE »
Christopher M.

First Real LTD!!!!!

Updated
MORE »
Flavio S.

Ltd EC-1000 , different frets number...

Updated
Hello, does anyone know why some ec-1000 models have 22 frets, whereas others (the majority) have 24? Thanks, Flavio...
MORE »
BaldingChewbacca

Thoughts on headstock logo

Updated
What's everyone's opinion on the current logo? I was looking at an eclipse with the block font logo and thought it looked so good. I wish we could go back that one. Do you guys really like the current one more? ...
MORE »
Instruments

Instruments

Updated
So what instruments do you guys have?...
MORE »
EC-201 Pickup Alignment

EC-201 Pickup Alignment

Updated
total newb here, just got my first guitar the EC-201 and have a question about the pickup, should it be parallel to the strings cause currently it is way higher in the front than the back by the bridge, it's like 1/8th of an...
MORE »