Fanorn305

George Lynch Burnt Tiger LTD

Updated
I have this guitar and was wondering what strings come strung on the guitar?...
MORE »
M-50 Service shows twisted neck

M-50 Service shows twisted neck

Updated
Took in two LTD guitars for complete service: LTD - MH-350NT & a M-50 (satin blue). The MH-350NT came up wonderfully hower the cheap M-50 was diagnosed with a twist in the neck which was disappointing as I'm very fond of...
MORE »
Manan A.

M-50 FR vs. MH 50

Updated
I played M-50 FR at the guitar store and found that the string spacing near the nut is very less and it won't suit my somewhat thick fingers. I am also considering MH 50 so just want to know if it's string spacing towards the...
MORE »
Killtrox

Gold Sunburst Eclipse

Updated
Hey guys I'm new to the forum, I'm looking to purchase my first LTD and I was wondering if anyone owns or has pics of the Eclipse 1000 Gold Sunburst but with gold hardware and pickups ?...
MORE »
Neck Contour on ESP LTD George Lynch Burnt Tiger

Neck Contour on ESP LTD George Lynch Burnt Tiger

Updated
Currently my main guitars are a couple ESP LTD EC-1000s that I love, mainly because the neck contour just feels right to me.  Lately I've been thinking a lot about purchasing the ESP LTD George Lynch Burnt Tiger model...
MORE »
Tom C.

EC1000 Vintage Black hardware changes

Updated
I've noticed some subtle hardware changes over the years in the lineups, and I was curious of a good resource, or if someone could just tell me what is what I am curious of the hardware changes in years past of the EC1000. I...
MORE »
LTD EC-2005

LTD EC-2005

Updated
Hi. Do anyone know what the ec-2005 goes for this day's? Found one but I'm not shore about the price. Thanks....
MORE »
HELP what did I happen on to?

HELP what did I happen on to?

Updated
First post!!! hopefully one of many Bought this today from an estate sale from the family of the original owner her husband said she bought it new a few years ago, I cannot find a serial number or model number any where on...
MORE »
Feedback on LTD M-400R

Feedback on LTD M-400R

Updated
Hi Everyone...  I'm looking to buy the LTD M-400R (this is last year's model in Orange and Green, not the 2017 Black model). I would like to hear your experiece with it to confirm my liking of this model, especially since it...
MORE »
Shawn M.

Wanted: LTD PB- 401 (x3)

Updated
Potentially in the market for 2 or 3 Potbelly guitars, preferably with the SD P- Rails, I know for sure I want a blue one, anyone have one (any color) they are looking to sell? ...
MORE »
real??? viper ltd 1000

real??? viper ltd 1000

Updated
bought in a pawn shop that was going out of business 250 bucks its just looked well made nothing seemed out of place, tuner was broke,i removed it removed it thats a whole other forum {cant find tuner} ive just started...
MORE »
real??? viper ltd 1000

real??? viper ltd 1000

Updated
bought in a pawn shop that was going out of business 250 bucks its just looked well made nothing seemed out of place, tuner was broke,i removed it removed it thats a whole other forum {cant find tuner} ive just started...
MORE »
real??? viper ltd 1000

real??? viper ltd 1000

Updated
MORE »
Eli P.

LTD EC-256 Pickups

Updated
Would the standard LH-150 pickups be good for playing alternative rock and possibly metal? Or would there be pickups better for those genres?...
MORE »
venndi k.

LTD EXP-200 OW

Updated
Hi!   I just want to link an EXP-200 OW. Since it is rare, and maybe someone from here want to buy it, like Nathan S. Nathan, did you find one exp-200 OW? If not here is for you: LTD EXP-200 OW But holy f*ck, it's on...
MORE »