Cederick F.

Stainless steel frets?

Updated
Will LTD guitars ever come with stainless steel frets? Warmoth has offered SS frets for only $20 for years and now Harley Benton puts SS frets on $400 range guitars  I don't want to buy a guitar without SS frets. All...
MORE »
evan north.

Over wrapping strings on ec1000

Updated
I have a brand new ec1000 in amber burst strung as stock ( 10s ) and as was wondering if anyone had tried top or over wrapping the strings on the tailpiece as I have seen it done on a number of les pauls. Any thoughts on...
MORE »
Drewwww_

What model is my EC1000?

Updated
Hey guys,

A number of years ago I purchased an EC1000.

Unfortunately I never got to a point where i was able to do it any justice and am now in a situation where i need to sell it, however it seems like there...
MORE »
Looking for LTD V-350 in STBC

Looking for LTD V-350 in STBC

Updated
Im in the market for an LTD V 350 in STBC. If anyone here has one, pm me. Ive been looking for years, but only ever come across the black and silver V's.    Thanks. ...
MORE »
Arkus

Question for the experts...

Updated
Hey guys and gals, I'm obviously new to the forums and was looking for some input. I'm looking at getting a new guitar, specifically an LTD EC-256 in the Aged Vintage Black finish. I really dig the look overall of this...
MORE »
Digiadaamore

pre-lawsuit v-200 info

Updated
hey guys looking at pre-lawsuit v-200. does anyone have insight into these any soundclips demos? anything would be helpful...
MORE »
New Bass Models?

New Bass Models?

Updated
I have been hoping for a new pro level bass to come out...a B Series with a little more flash than my B-334. I had seen something about a new model, but can't find any information on it....
MORE »
Rafael G.

MH250FM sounds too dark

Updated
When compared to my other guitars: PRS SE Cu24, Jackson JS22-7, Jackson JS30KE. I have stock pickups (EMG-ESP). Any thoughts? Perhaps upgrade pickups?...
MORE »
Jon C.

EC-1000 Serial Number

Updated
My recently acquired EC-1000 has a serial number that starts with W07.     I know that the guitar was made in Korea because it actually says that.   I don't know what the W stands for, but I'm assuming the "07" means the...
MORE »
ESP LTD B-10 bass guitar wiring diagram???

ESP LTD B-10 bass guitar wiring diagram???

Updated
I have an old stock b-10 bass that I would like to fix up. Can't seem to find any wiring diagrams online.. any help would be appreciated!...
MORE »
LTD RB1004

LTD RB1004

Updated
i just got my first bass, the LTD RB1004BM-HN. I have a noob question: It has active electronics with the Aguilar pups and OBP 2 eq. But my question is on the controls, i am not actually sure of the function of the 4 knobs....
MORE »
evan north.

Floyd Rose sustain block mod

Updated
Sometime next year I may change the sustain block on my LTD EC1000FR ad have noticed that there are a number of different units on the market from from a variety of materials such as brass, titanium, copper, stone and...
MORE »
Jon C.

EC256/EC401 Difference

Updated
Been eyeballing ESP Guitars for awhile.   Today I had a chance to go into GC and play a couple.   I played a used 1000 and a new 401 and really liked them both as far as playability.    The 256 is more in my budget range...
MORE »
Maciej Ż.

Viper 265 serial number

Updated
Hi!
Is there a possibility to check out that guitar serial no.? It's Viper 256, I'd like to buy it. Serial number - I11050505
It's 2011 model, right? ...
MORE »
SN LTD’s

SN LTD’s

Updated
Anybody know if the routing on the single coil SN’s will allow humbuckers or would additional routing be needed? ...
MORE »