EC-256 Distressed |  Finish lines appearing around distress seams?

EC-256 Distressed | Finish lines appearing around distress seams?

Updated
Hello! I’ve had my 256 Distressed in Honey Burst since Summer of 2014.  The other night I happened to grab it off the stand and I felt a line on the finish of the top.  Right on the seam of where the “distressing” is. I’m...
MORE »
Help with 90’s lawsuit explorer

Help with 90’s lawsuit explorer

Updated
Hey guys it’s been a while since I’ve been on the forum but I acquired this lawsuit explorer and I’m having a hard time finding some info on it. It’s has the LTD block on the twelfth fret and the 5 digit serial number on the...
MORE »
Dimebag

Ec500s

Updated
Hi all.... I know, I am not a very active poster, but I have 2 Ltd's now (FX400 and F400) and I am about to trade for another one, the EC500S... It seems that this model is discontinued??? To my understanding it is...
MORE »
ESP/LTD PB-500

ESP/LTD PB-500

Updated
Just wanted to share a few pictures of my LTD PB-500 from 2007 that I recently...
MORE »
NGD

NGD

Updated
Well new to me! Bought this from LORD bassist Andy. (Check them out Aussie power metal!)
Anyway it is a LTD EC 400 AT Gold Top.  Ying Yang with my LTD EC 400 VF.
Quick polish and a restring and she sounds sweet with...
MORE »
Alun T.

poss early serial number

Updated
Hi guys I bought an ESP F-254 forest bass got it for not a lot of money it even came with it's own fitted case but it needed lots of work the electrics where dead needed new strings needed a new bridge etc its quite a high...
MORE »
Jacob F.

ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe Toggle switch replacement tip

Updated
I was wondering if anyone knows the thread size for an ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe toggle switch tip. I read the E-II Eclipse is #8-32, is it the same for the EC-1000?...
MORE »
Skitt P.

KH-502 missing part?

Updated
Hi, I have an LTD KH-502 where there seems to be a missing part on the tremolo bar for the floyd. If I put it in the hole, it just dangles and falls out easily. Is anyone able to identify what I need to have it work properly?...
MORE »
Rich C.

Loose body ground?

Updated
Hello,  I am replacing all the hardware and electronics on a 20 year old LTD H-1000. I've come across a loose wire in the back cavity-- one end goes into the body of the guitar via a tiny hole and other is just bare metal....
MORE »
Frank B.

Serial Check

Updated
Anyone have information on these? M-1000 LTD Deluxe. Info I find seems to conflict Alder body, some say Mahogany body, different pups.. Serial Number: W11040208 (Made in Korea)   ...
MORE »
Saul T.

EC-1000ET Neck Pickup Not Working Right

Updated
I have an EC-1000ET see thru black with the factory Seymour Duncan pickups it comes with. The neck pickup after playing for a bit if I switch from bridge to neck the neck pickup has low strength and sounds muted. If I pull...
MORE »
ltd f 100

ltd f 100

Updated
i bought an esp ltd f-100 a while back does anyone know anything about them? i have heard of fm 100 but never just f-100.your thought please..thanks...
MORE »
chalybeate

LTD EC-50 vs EC-10

Updated
I recently bought a used LTD EC-50. dated from 2009. The model has since been discontinued. It appears to have been the lowest priced LTD guitar available. The entry level LTD today is the EC-10. What were the differences...
MORE »
Deja Vu

MH-250 Upgrades?

Updated
I'm looking to purchase an LTD MH-250, and have a few questions. If in the future I decide I want an Original Floyd Rose bridge, how difficult would it be to install? Also, how difficult would it be to upgrade the...
MORE »
LTD MH-1000 change Nut

LTD MH-1000 change Nut

Updated
Hi,I would like to replace the cheap plastic nut on my MH-1000ET with a Graphtec Tusq XL nut. For this I would need to know the factory height at the 1st fret so that I can adjust it accordingly...does anyone know and can...
MORE »