LTD BG-4 demo

LTD BG-4 demo

Updated
Hello there! Here comes my review of the ESP LTD BG-4, great bass!!!! https://youtu.be/gyxlOkw6eHk Hope you enjoy! Ciao!   Al   www.facebook.com/albertorigonimusic ...
MORE »
Arrow-1000: Swapping EMGs for Fishmans?

Arrow-1000: Swapping EMGs for Fishmans?

Updated
Some crazy guy sold me his absolutely gorgeous Arrow-1000 for $300 and I've been waiting for the police to show up and accuse me of stealing it from him. Love this thing.  However, I've never been a huge EMG fan and would...
MORE »
James K.

LTD Locking Tuners

Updated
I recently just bought a ESP LTD EC-1000 Electric guitar in Blue Natural Fade. This guitar sports LTD locking tuners. When tuning this guitar should the locking tuners be unlocked and then relocked when tuning is...
MORE »
Ship Date?

Ship Date?

Updated
So 2021 is 1/3 over now, and the Arctic Metals have yet to ship. Are we just to start calling them 2022's or..?...
MORE »
mac d.

EC-1001, Pickup Height

Updated
I just purchased an LTD ec-1001 Tiger Eye with the Fishman Fluence Open Core pickups.  So far, so good...however, after playing the guitar for a couple of days, I've noticed that the bridge and bridge pickup seem to be quite...
MORE »
ESPEngelke

hey, new here, and I got a mystery for you guys: M-155

Updated
Wazzup esp, I stumbled across a used LTD-M155 at GC. I played, loved it (with new pups in mind obviously lol) and so I bring it home, and I cannot find a single bit of info on the 155, except some reviews which dont...
MORE »
Richard  S.

Alex Skolnick AS1 signature series

Updated
How can I find out how many Alex Skolnick AS1’s were produced in Silver burst color. I don’t see them available any more and can’t find one on resale sites thanks   ...
MORE »
Tim C.

TL-6 Thinline Still on backorder after 6 weeks

Updated
Hi. Does anyone know whether ESP is having deliver issues with LTD guitars? I know there made overseas somewhere and perhaps covid has impacted manufacturing or something? I would just be grateful for any insights into this....
MORE »
Mariusz R.

Serial numer Check

Updated
Helo i need some infomation about my new ex 200 . someone can confirm this serial numer WI21010320 ?...
MORE »
Jason W.

LTD KH- 202,330,502 AND 602

Updated
LTD KH-502 VS 602?  What are the differences from the 502 and the 602?  LTD KH-202 VS 330? What are the differences between these two models? I mean besides the obvious things like passive and active pups,bolt on neck and...
MORE »
ESP LTD 600MT specs

ESP LTD 600MT specs

Updated
What are the specs of the LTD 600MT (not the 200 series).   Are they all maple bodies, or was that a special run from Sam Ash?  ...
MORE »
EC1000 rave

EC1000 rave

Updated
After much debate over LTD and E-II series, i went with the LTD Natural Blue Fade (MIK).   I honestly don't know what the extra $$$ for the E-II would bring.  The fit and finish are flawless.  Setup out of the box had a...
MORE »
AJB1965

401 vs 1000 - Age Old Question

Updated
Hello there, I am buying myself a birthday present today.  I have 3 LTD Eclipses in my cart (no I can't afford all three lol) and I can't decide which one I like best. I am not looking to gig, and the guitar will be mainly...
MORE »
Viper 201B - Upgrade Pickups?

Viper 201B - Upgrade Pickups?

Updated
Hi all, anyone ever upgrade the default pickups on the Viper 201B Baritone? The Stock ones are OK but want something with more of a punch. I have a MH401B which has an EMG 81/85 and sounds great and is stock but want to...
MORE »
Abhinav M.

Which string do I use

Updated
I bought a esp LTD Mt 130, nice guitar for beginners and nice budget guitar. Now I have to change the strings.pls suggest which gauge string will go nicely in my guitar ...
MORE »