guitarnoob

Is this EC-1000 a fake?

Updated
                                                                                                hello everyone! i'm interested in buying this EC-1000 BLK secondhand, but not sure if its fake or not since it had a relatively...
MORE »
josh m.

ESP LTD V-350

Updated
hey all,   does anyone know the going rate for a 30th anniversary marked V-350 in fair condition? saw one for sale, but $800?...
MORE »
Vic2384

Small splinters coming off fretboard

Updated
While bending the high small splinters of ebony came off in one area. Is this normal for ebony? Also will it be ok to just leave it alone? I don’t see any need to repair it you can’t even feel it ...
MORE »
JohnL

EC-256 - Amazed

Updated
Greetings all, I have been playing professionally for over 30yrs and I never buy guitars through the mail. I have been spending some time playing what's currently on the market in local and "chain" stores and have been...
MORE »
Gordon C.

F-155DX wiring

Updated
New to the forum, so please excuse if this has been asked before. My LTD F-155DX was stolen and upon getting it back from the police who recovered it, I found it was stripped and taken apart. The paint trashed and the...
MORE »
Vic2384

What is this on sc-20

Updated
noticed this on my sc20 last night. What appears to be a crack in the binding but you feel nothing when you put your nail or finger across it. Is this just a cosmetic blemish hopefully? I know it’s hard to tell fro pictures...
MORE »
B-1005SE Mass weight

B-1005SE Mass weight

Updated
Can you please tell me the mass weight of the B-1005SE? I am looking to upgrade from my surveyor 5 as it is a bit to heavy for me, coming in at 11 pounds. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. ...
MORE »
Delayed Shipment of LTD EC-1000S Fluence

Delayed Shipment of LTD EC-1000S Fluence

Updated
Just ordered the LTD EC-1000S Fluence from Sweetwater.com and they are telling me ESP is delayed on shipments for 1-2 weeks. Anyone know anything about this? I just want my guitar Thanks! - Donnie  ...
MORE »
first guitar

first guitar

Updated
hi every body can someone please tell me the difference between the ltd viper 10 and viper 50 has it will be my first ever guitar aged 49 never to late to learn...
MORE »
Shawn S.

GL-200K Locking Nut

Updated
Has anyone had any problems with the GL-200K Floyd Rose special bridge not staying in tune? I have one on my schector and it works fine.I think the strings are slipping under the lock nut. Thanks...
MORE »
2002 Ltd F200

2002 Ltd F200

Updated
Where can I find the original information on the 2002 LTD F-200?   There is no '2002' archive on this site. Did GC get the year wrong on the tag?  It's happened before.   They had no clue what models my other 2 axes...
MORE »
Rafael G.

MH250 - bushing holes diameter?

Updated
I’m about to buy a Gotoh 1996T for my guitar. What diameter are the bushing holes? I need to give this info to the seller so that he sends the correct posts. ...
MORE »
A Wooden JH-3!?!?!

A Wooden JH-3!?!?!

Updated
Hey y’all. So I’ve been restoring this LTD truckster for about a year now. It’s taken a year due to time and having the spare cash for parts lol. But about a month ago I got it all done and put back together. I got a brushed...
MORE »
Amon Amarth Signature?

Amon Amarth Signature?

Updated
I know Johan Soderberg has been using Esp Ex's for a while now, what do yall think about signature model for him or  maybe a baritone ex model? ...
MORE »
ItSoHMtD

Will ESP/LTD expand the LTD H3 series?

Updated
Hello everybody. Not sure if the forums are a place where ESP collects customer feedback, so if there is a better place please let me know. One of my all time favorite guitars is the E-II Horizon-III FR. If I made myself a...
MORE »