906Riffs

V-100

Updated
Where would the LTD V-100 have sat in the LTD lineup in 2002? Based on the current system it would be a low end guitar, but it seemed like the 90s to early 2000s had a different naming model, and there's no catalog for 2002...
MORE »
newagedemolition

Ltd V-401dx

Updated
Major GAS!!!! Anyone got anymore info? Body Materials, Neck Construction etc. Found a photo of the plain black, string-thru V-401, but none with the flame maple top...
MORE »
twiztedchild

LTD Viper-304

Updated
So, I found one at guitar center for $199 and was wondering if you guys think its a good deal? the body is in decent condition for being used. Some one had moved the strap pin from the back to the top horn. there is no chips...
MORE »
josh m.

ESP LTD V-350

Updated
I recently got a gun metal gray ESP LTD V 350, and I've gotta tell you, I love this thing! I have been playing a Les Paul custom I bought new in 2001, and I picked this V up for $300 with an SKB hardcase. I can't put it down....
MORE »
My first LTD!! KH-202

My first LTD!! KH-202

Updated
Hi guys. I played guitar in high school but stopped 20 years ago. 3 weeks ago I decided it was time to shred, so I got myself a KH202 and I'm taking 2 hours of lessons a week and playing nonstop all day. I'm trying to make up...
MORE »
Rick R.

Wanted to Buy: PIckup Covers for Ouija Natural

Updated
Hi, Not sure this is in the right place if not please move. I am looking for a set of Pickup covers for an ESP LTD Ouija Natural. I had one of these guitars a while back but sold it before I could get the covers. I just...
MORE »
Brandon P.

LTD Nut Materials...?

Updated
Does anyone know what the nut's are made of on LTD EC-1000's (early/mid 2000's model)?...
MORE »
ESPANDY16

what ltd models are you checkin out?

Updated
Man i want an alexi-600! the new roope model is kinda growin on me and i never really liked the rs style and a snow white ec with emgs..pure heaven so what are you all models do you like?...
MORE »
Rich C.

Wiring/pickup troubleshooting

Updated
I have just finished redoing all the wiring and hardware on a 20 year old LTD H-1000. When plugged in, I'm getting sound but there's definitely some issue with my wiring or pickups.    1. When my switch is set to the bridge...
MORE »
deathfann

whats the quality difference between esp and ltd?

Updated
whats the difference between the two exactly? i no that ltd is made with cheeper quality products but thats all iv used so is ESP supposed to be better? iv heard they arent as good as ltd's....
MORE »
Peter G.

Phase 2 date?

Updated
Any news on when the 2022 Phase 2 releases are due?. Wondering whether to go for a LTD now or hold out  to see what's in the new batch...
MORE »
PICKGUARD

PICKGUARD

Updated
hey peoples !.. question for ya.. im getting 2 vintage 214 basses. the natural ash finish and one in black.. . wanted to know if i can change out the pickguard to a different color.. wanting to put it to white.. what can i...
MORE »
EC-256 Distressed |  Finish lines appearing around distress seams?

EC-256 Distressed | Finish lines appearing around distress seams?

Updated
Hello! I’ve had my 256 Distressed in Honey Burst since Summer of 2014.  The other night I happened to grab it off the stand and I felt a line on the finish of the top.  Right on the seam of where the “distressing” is. I’m...
MORE »
Help with 90’s lawsuit explorer

Help with 90’s lawsuit explorer

Updated
Hey guys it’s been a while since I’ve been on the forum but I acquired this lawsuit explorer and I’m having a hard time finding some info on it. It’s has the LTD block on the twelfth fret and the 5 digit serial number on the...
MORE »
Dimebag

Ec500s

Updated
Hi all.... I know, I am not a very active poster, but I have 2 Ltd's now (FX400 and F400) and I am about to trade for another one, the EC500S... It seems that this model is discontinued??? To my understanding it is...
MORE »