Malikon

so what exactly is the ESP LTD connection?

Updated
I only ask because I see online people saying, "Don't think of ESP/LTD like Gibson to Epiphone or Fender to Squier, it's it's own thing." But no one really explains what that actually means? Is ESP not the parent company...
MORE »
EC-256 Les Paul pick guard. Custom made
Issue with Indonesian EC-1000

Issue with Indonesian EC-1000

Updated
I have an EC-1000 I just picked up used.  I love the feel and speed of the neck and the guitar has Killer tone, but when I toggle between pickups it sometimes sounds like I’ve rolled the volume down and I have to like quickly...
MORE »
Slartibartfarst42

Pickup Choice

Updated
Just bought a LTD M-1000 E and while I love it, I really don't like EMG pickups. I'm going to install a set of passives instead. I love the smoothness that you often associate with 80's Metal but I also like the rawness...
MORE »
LTD B-4E cracked fretboard

LTD B-4E cracked fretboard

Updated
Hello, After 10 months that I have bought my bass i've noticed these cracks attached below - i've not changed anything in the truss rod  - my gauge is .105 - .045 - the crack is 7-fret long  - i don't leave it in hot...
MORE »
Romeozdistress

Ltd te401 not in great condition.

Updated
Bought one, came in the other day with a messed up nut. Smudges and light scratching. I realize satin finish is prone to smudging and light scratching, feels nice besides all that. I guess I could return it or contact esp....
MORE »
Indonesian H3-1000?!?!

Indonesian H3-1000?!?!

Updated
Hey guys. Been gassing hard for a Horizon 3 in LTD line. We finially get one and I went to order one and upon checking out photos I noticed that it was made in Indo! A 1000 series made in Indo is not what I expected at all....
MORE »
Geraldo F.

Nut replacemento for EC-256

Updated
Hi guys, This is probably a no-brainer, but I just can't find straight forward information on what is the graphtec nut replacement for the EC-256. On Stewmac's site I could only find slotted and unslotted nuts "for Fender"...
MORE »
New EC-1000

New EC-1000

Updated
I added the EC-1000 VB w/EMGs today.  D standard tuning  Wonder Twins Activate!...
MORE »
Back plate for Laiho-200

Back plate for Laiho-200

Updated
Hi, I recently got a used Left handed LTD Laiho-200 and it's missing a back plate. A Stratocaster plate didn't fit on it, so I don't know where to get one that would fit this guitar. Ideas? ...
MORE »
New EC-1000

New EC-1000

Updated
My newest acquisition!...
MORE »
Matthew A.

ESP LTD Hardware

Updated
I have an LTD Eclipse. It has chrome hardware. I am happy with the chrome tuners, but would like to change the strap buttons to black chrome. Can ESP tell me what manufacturer they use for their strap buttons on this guitar...
MORE »
jacens

Question about Les Paul Models

Updated
Hello, I'm close to pulling the trigger on the LTD Alex Skolnick Signature AS-1.  I'm curios if ESP's Les Paul models are subject to the same tuning issues as Gibson LP's particularly with the D and G strings due to the angle...
MORE »
AKSSARAA

LTD Please Step Up Your Game

Updated
Over the years I looking that LTD brand is getting more behind compared to Schecter and Jackson in term of specwise and design. Here some suggestion for this matter. -Bring in compound radius fretboard and make it a bit...
MORE »
LTD V-100 Value

LTD V-100 Value

Updated
Hi everyone, I recently came across an interesting specimen of LTD guitars, the LTD V-100. I looked it up on Reverb and found two sold listings for $300. On eBay, I found a V-401 for $750 with 46 watchers and numerous V-300s...
MORE »