James K.

Tuner

Updated
I just purchased a ESP LTD EC1000QM. Please recommend a good tuner for this guitar. Regards, James Kidwell...
MORE »
Marc C.

Need help

Updated
I've just bought an esp ltd 331 and I am not getting any output through my amp when I plug in. When I plugged the cable into the guitar for the first time I had to force the jack into the socket and I think I may have damaged...
MORE »
Ship Date?

Ship Date?

Updated
So 2021 is 1/3 over now, and the Arctic Metals have yet to ship. Are we just to start calling them 2022's or..?...
MORE »
XJ Evertune model for 2024?

XJ Evertune model for 2024?

Updated
Yes, please!
(obvious mockup)      ...
MORE »
mark d.

LTD EC 1000 fake or not?

Updated
Found this on listings, and i thought it looks nice. Idk much about esps tho, can you guys help me on this?...
MORE »
viking2valhalla

Best "bedroom" amp for EC-1000 Sey. D.

Updated
Fellas: In your opinion, what is the best amp for the "bedroom"/practice amp for the ESP LTD EC-1000 with Seymour Duncan pups? I would prefer one that has built in effects as opposed to buying a micro-processor. I...
MORE »
My LTDs

My LTDs

Updated
MORE »
Canceled order

Canceled order

Updated
After waiting for over a year, I decided to cancel my long-awaited order of one of the 2022 models (MH-1000). When I placed my order in April 2022, it was on the understanding that the guitar would come September 2022. Then,...
MORE »
Vinnie

JATOBA FRETBOARDS

Updated
Sorry if this is a double post, but are there ANY CHANCES of getting the Jatoba F/B's "colored" at all? I have heard certain companies can do this or dye the wood darker. The Jatoba is fine, as a wood , but the color is way...
MORE »
906Riffs

V-100

Updated
Where would the LTD V-100 have sat in the LTD lineup in 2002? Based on the current system it would be a low end guitar, but it seemed like the 90s to early 2000s had a different naming model, and there's no catalog for 2002...
MORE »
newagedemolition

Ltd V-401dx

Updated
Major GAS!!!! Anyone got anymore info? Body Materials, Neck Construction etc. Found a photo of the plain black, string-thru V-401, but none with the flame maple top...
MORE »
twiztedchild

LTD Viper-304

Updated
So, I found one at guitar center for $199 and was wondering if you guys think its a good deal? the body is in decent condition for being used. Some one had moved the strap pin from the back to the top horn. there is no chips...
MORE »
josh m.

ESP LTD V-350

Updated
I recently got a gun metal gray ESP LTD V 350, and I've gotta tell you, I love this thing! I have been playing a Les Paul custom I bought new in 2001, and I picked this V up for $300 with an SKB hardcase. I can't put it down....
MORE »
My first LTD!! KH-202

My first LTD!! KH-202

Updated
Hi guys. I played guitar in high school but stopped 20 years ago. 3 weeks ago I decided it was time to shred, so I got myself a KH202 and I'm taking 2 hours of lessons a week and playing nonstop all day. I'm trying to make up...
MORE »
Rick R.

Wanted to Buy: PIckup Covers for Ouija Natural

Updated
Hi, Not sure this is in the right place if not please move. I am looking for a set of Pickup covers for an ESP LTD Ouija Natural. I had one of these guitars a while back but sold it before I could get the covers. I just...
MORE »