Sergey S.

Forest

Updated
Hello! Tell me - in the Forest series will there be a resumption of the production of guitars with glued or through the neck? in gloss black colors and so on? Or is the series completely discontinued? Can I order the...
MORE »
Kelby

EC-1000 or EC-256?

Updated
Bit of a conundrum here, I've been tossing up the two for a little bit. I feel the 1000 would be a better guitar overall, but I'm questioning if it's worth the money for what I want to do. I'm looking for a semi-versatile...
MORE »
Rheumatic_Chimpanzee

LTD m-100 (not the FM)

Updated
Hello, I've got a LTD m-100 for some years now and I don't even know much about it. I have searched forums, websites, and the m-100FM is the only thing that comes up, almost nothing about the m-100. Is there someone here...
MORE »
iMpulZ!

Online Store

Updated
Hey I'm looking for a Online Store that can ship in Europe. I'm interested on a LTD EC-500 and I want to compare prices. Thanks...
MORE »
customESP

ESP's Abalone stance on deluxe models

Updated
I can’t for the life of me understand why ESP continues to abuse the amount of Abalone it uses on the deluxe models. When viewing the forums the overwhelming consensus is that it is overused to the point of ruining the...
MORE »
Cleaning

Cleaning

Updated
What cleaning method and or product do you  recommend  for the satin finish? ( ESP LTD Arrow black metal.  ) ...
MORE »
Kim d.

2 new guitars no connection to amp

Updated
I bought a new LTD EC Arctic, worked fine for 3 weeks, then no more conenction to my amp. I have 2 other guitars no problems. Shop gave me a new guitar, after a few minutes the same problem. No connection to amp, stop for a...
MORE »
New guitar day.

New guitar day.

Updated
Phoenix deluxe 1000 Trans black. First ltd. The quality control on this is perfect. I think this may be my new number one....
MORE »
Set Up Measurements

Set Up Measurements

Updated
Looking for set up measurements for low action without buzzing on my EC-256. I’ve been trying to dial in my set up since I changed the factory strings with a set of GHS Boomers ultra light .008’s. I’ve almost got rid of all...
MORE »
Locking Nut replacement

Locking Nut replacement

Updated
Hey all I'm looking to replace the locking nut for a FR Special on a low-end LTD M-10FR (MIC). The grooves/threads have all worn out. "WR3" is stamped below the locking nut. I've scoured almost every on-line store and...
MORE »
Wonderful Addition to the Living Room, NGD......

Wonderful Addition to the Living Room, NGD......

Updated
    Not sure if people still do this at this dumpster fire of a forum, but hey what the heck.............   Tis a 08' Vipre 400, with a 85/60 combo.  Has a matching headstock (obviously) which I thought looks great,...
MORE »
LTD EC-1000T CTM DMZ VS LTD EC-1000T CTM EMG

LTD EC-1000T CTM DMZ VS LTD EC-1000T CTM EMG

Updated
LTD EC-1000T CTM DMZ VS LTD EC-1000T CTM EMG   Lets Talk about this 2 ctm models    what is the best Pickup DMZ OR EMG ?    Please Share your Experience if you have them  and what Genre's you used with it . ...
MORE »
evan north.

NGD!

Updated
I took delivery of my ec1000 in amber sunburst yesterday and its blown me away! The flame top is way nicer than expected and the abalone is a little more colourful than my other ec1000 complimenting things nicely without...
MORE »
Roasted Jatoba conditioner

Roasted Jatoba conditioner

Updated
what is the product for cleaning and conditioning roasted jatoba?...
MORE »
owj

V307 or V401??

Updated
Greetings! I'm currently stuck between a V307 and a V401, I would like to ask if the hardware and wood of the V307 is comparable to the V401?? Because the V307 is not the 400 series and above so I'm kinda worried for...
MORE »