metal-gilly

EC500 or EX400? Any other suggestions?

Updated
Hey guys, I want a guitar with a heavy sound, and that looks amazing, but I don't want a floyd rose in it and I don't want to break the bank! I was thinking of either a EC500, or a EX400. Anyone played either of these? Any...
MORE »
takesnogutz666

alexi-200?

Updated
im in need of a cheap stage guitar (nothing too expensive) with a floyd... im not sure what i should get. my choices are either the alexi-200, kh-202, m-200, m-400, or mh-250. does anybody have any suggestions? or...
MORE »
khmetallica

post LTD KH-series w/ "graphics,replica"

Updated
"LTD" GUITARS Anyone post any your LTD KH signature series with REPLICA GRAPHIC's of any KIRK HAMMETT's guitar CAUTION HOT replica graphic SPIDER replica graphic THE MUMMY replica graphic and any KIRK REPLICA...
MORE »
Dr_Jihad

Just a couple of questions...

Updated
I'm just starting out on Bass, coming in from the Drums. I'm thinking about getting the ESP F-104 Bass in Olympic White. But I have a few questions about this bass, Is it active or passive? I heard somewhere that the...
MORE »
EchoSix

The AX-400

Updated
I need another guitar for different tuning since I only have one (floyd rose) set to standard. What do you guys think about the AX-400, any good? And how much does it cost, around $800? Thanks....
MORE »
DixSerina

F Series Basses

Updated
Lets see some pics of your F series basses....
MORE »
5150-Viper

Original Floyd in MH400??

Updated
i just got a mh400 (2006 model) and also bought a original floyd rose for it, i was wondering if this was a direct swap?? and if so, can i used the existing locking nut, tremelo studs, and claw and springs from the licensed...
MORE »
Dr_Jihad

So I'm getting this lovely, Lovely amp next week.

Updated
And I need to know if you all know anything about it. That and how dangerous are lead-acid Batteries? Pignose Hog 30 Recharging Portable Amp...
MORE »
takesnogutz666

m-100fm?

Updated
hey guys, i was thinking about getting one of these as a backup/beater guitar. i have a h-100 from 206 and the quality is decent (good for a $280 guitar!). anybody know how the quality/playability is on the m-100? im not so...
MORE »
sixstringmind

ltd f-500 neck

Updated
what kind of neck does my ltd f-500 have anybody know or is there a chart for the models and there corresponding necks?...
MORE »
brada

Dilema Mh1000 vs EC400VF

Updated
Hi! my dilema is mh1000 with fixed bridge and EC400VF (because it have 22fret).. unfortunally my shop doesnt have it so I must order on "blind", so I'm wondering does neck is the same on both of them? Whats yours opinions...
MORE »
Zorn89

Ltd M 300

Updated
Hi, I'm looking for a new guitar and I found this dude near me selling his old esp ltd m 300 for a really reasonable price :) The only problem is that neither of us know anything about the specs of this guitar, and can't find...
MORE »
furbo

Lefty LTD EC 1000 VBK

Updated
Hi all, I´m desperately looking for lefty ltd deluxe EC 1000 vbk. Could you suggest me some dealer in zone of Chicago where I can buy one?...
MORE »
BLS

Fx 400

Updated
Wanted to know if anyone has one of these. Was considering buying one but wanted to know how they played. I own two Trucksters and one Gibson Les Paul Custom. Thanks, Matt...
MORE »
Shreddy

Ec200qm

Updated
Damn, i cant choose between this and the MH250NT. Anyone own this guitar? I've always loved the EC shape. But i was under the impression that EC < EC400 = junk. But i saw some pics and they looked alright. What do you...
MORE »