TaoZen

Replacement Viper Pickup Rings

Updated
Can any of you direct me to a link for direct replacement pickup rings (bezels) for my Vipers? I would really appreciate any help you can offer. Thanks!...
MORE »
khmetallica

Sperzel to Ex-260 QUESTION

Updated
if i replace my tuners in my ex 260 to SPERZEL it is the same hole dimention? no more drilling?it is the same height with the standard esp tuners?...
MORE »
Casey K

ec 1000 vintage black

Updated
give me some pix please...
MORE »
iateyoursocks

esp vs. ltd viper

Updated
anyone who's played both? the ESP apparently is made with better quality, but i want something maybe more cost-efficient too. i know i have my personal preferences, but what did you guys think of the ones you played? give...
MORE »
Dryope

Neck dimensions

Updated
so a couple of month i went out to to do a quick test drive of an MH400 NT as a backup for my horirzon nt II since it looks the same an should have the neck spec a smy ESP (according to the chart that was posted here...
MORE »
ash

upgrading pick ups

Updated
Hey guys I'm new here so hello to everyone! I've got an ltd ex400 which currently has Mightymite MB pickups. My question is how does everyone rate these pickups and is there a reasonably priced upgraded available? I've...
MORE »
riggawaggel

Snow White

Updated
Im wondering how long the new EC-1000 in Snow White will last. ive had a really white guitar berfore and after around a year it was like an egg white that was really unattractive. has anyone noticed any discoloration on their...
MORE »
Enemyofreali7y

Looking at an LTD...

Updated
Hey all, I have been playing for roughly two years, and I got a Schecter C-7 hellraiser a few months back, and while it plays stuff like Nevermore awesome, I love bands like CoB and Chimaira, and I don't feel right without an...
MORE »
InVinoVeritasXXX

400VF or 1000?

Updated
After some deliberation, I've decided on an Eclipse as my next guitar. However, I can't decide on whether I should get a 400VF in Tobacco Sunburst or a 1000 in blue or green. Advantages: 400VF: 240 bucks cheaper, comes...
MORE »
Scarecrow

LTD MH-1000 pic request

Updated
Hi guys! I'm planning to buy LTD mh-1000 soon, the one with ofr/emg. Is there someone who can post some pics of that guitar and tell what you think about it + short comparison to MH-400 trem..Cause i still making hard...
MORE »
takesnogutz666

balance on alexi-200

Updated
does anybody know if this guitar is properly balanced? im going to buy this guitar if it is, if it's not, im picking up the m-200....
MORE »
coolden

Hybrid 400?

Updated
anybody know where I can buy one of these?...
MORE »
riggawaggel

How does ESP decide which EC's will be heavy and which will be light?

Updated
Is it just me or are some light and some heavy? I had a friend who had a black cherry ec1000 that was light but lately ive been playing some at samash that were heavy like the alpine white and even the vintage black. I myself...
MORE »
Metfuk

Mx-130

Updated
How is the quality of this guitar compared to the MX-250? I can't really picture myself spending $2500 on a guitar in the near future (next 5 years or so). So I was thinking of the MX-130 if I ever decide to buy an MX series...
MORE »
Mortuus

Very low prices in Canada?

Updated
Hey guys, before I bought my Jackson, I had a ESP Ltd F-50. It was a great guitar for the price (300$ CAD). I recently checked the prices on AxeMusic for a friend and the low prices got even lower! The F-50 is now 200$,...
MORE »