skipguitarguy13

my new kh602 killer,but got questions

Updated
Well it came u.p.s from gc and the neck through is awsome, it just about my 15th guitar with floyd rose and this one is real touch-e i set it up and was working great with the new strings,that have to be broke in but i dived...
MORE »
jmann

does anyone want to trade.

Updated
i want to trade my ec1000 snow white for an ec1000 VHB i decided i dont like the active pickups and i dont want a white guitar anymore......
MORE »
Gil

Economic stimulus purchases

Updated
So what axes will you be purchasing with it? myself will probably be an ec-500 olympic whilte or ec-1000 vintage black...
MORE »
skipguitarguy13

heres a question fer ya about esp?

Updated
what does esp stand for and ltd?help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL I REALY DONT KNOW....
MORE »
viper 407 Strap button position

viper 407 Strap button position

Updated
I know the biggest problem with the Viper 407 is position of the neck side strap button. It's position cause the neck to drop while playing standing up. I also noticed some people put the strap button on the top cut away...
MORE »
Espgianni

....Anybody got a recording with a M1000?

Updated
.....post them....im curious to hear em....
MORE »
vaiogeodon

Ltd V-200

Updated
Hey guys. I know the V-200 is a bolt-on but does it have a painted neck? thanks....
MORE »
skipguitarguy13

new guy with kh 602

Updated
well im waiting for the esp ltd to get here through u.p.s man it's killing me to wait (lol) but i have 2 questions 1. what does the emg 81 sound like compared in seymour duncan realm,um lets say the emg hz sounds like the...
MORE »
moosemeister

Favorite 2008 ESP/LTD Guitar or Bass

Updated
My favorite definately is the LTD EX bass. i cant wait to get one of those. :) how about you?...
MORE »
redlightklondike

heavier strings and earvana nut

Updated
My Ltd EC400vf came with 10-46 strings and I'd like to go heavier. Has anyone had experience with putting heavier strings on the standard earvana nut? does it pinch the strings, requiring a file? thanks rlk...
MORE »
Nexeus

Questions about LTD F

Updated
Does anyone know when the hell ESP is going to start restocking LTD F405fm's? I bought one last year and its still "backordered" this infuriates me on a lvl that defies description... I just want my bass...
MORE »
wiseblood

Well Shes Back Together!

Updated
Got The F-200 Back Together. It Turned Out Pretty Good, Not Bad For Spray Paint. Plays Pretty Good. Will Eventually Change Pickups Out, But Just Wanted To Get It Back Together. Learned Alot For The First Time And Will Do It...
MORE »
Skully-osis

LTD questions...

Updated
Does an LTD have the playability and feel of an ESP? Do they have a 2 way truss ? I am pretty new to ESP, so I'd like to get all the info. I can about ESP and LTD so I can make a choice. Is the attention to detail there with...
MORE »
itsallinmyh3ad

Stupid Question...

Updated
Hey guys. I was wondering with what strings came nowadays. I Think it was SIT? I just loved how the felt on my EC-400VF....
MORE »
theDogger

New LTD 200QM and Fret Buzzzzz????

Updated
Just got my first electric. A LTD 200QM.....The first thing that I notice when I got it home and was able to start messing around....I has fret buzz on all open strings on the first 3 frets? Any thoughts?...
MORE »