batman924

ltd H-1001 with EMGs

Updated
I was thinking about buying a ltd H-1001 with EMGs, and on esp's website the guitar specs says that it has Schaller Locking tuners and a Tonepros T3B-T Locking bridge, but every music retail site i go to, it says that the ltd...
MORE »
metalmatthew

m 103fm

Updated
any one played one yet...i luv the maple on the m......
MORE »
comoestaloco

Esp Ltd M-1000

Updated
Im gonna buy it soon...can u tell me some of the specifics i cant find? What exactly frets does it have?(except the XJ information which is totally useless). Fretboard radius? I guess extra thin U means 19-21 ?...
MORE »
mikerockstar

so...what's the ETA on some of the new 2008's?

Updated
Anyone know when some of the new 2008's will be in stores? I know the EC-1000's in green and blue are out...but what about the H-1001 in see through blue and purple? Other models, too, like the Carpenter 8's....
MORE »
svt4cobra6

using guitar amp for bass guitar

Updated
I have an esp bass with passive pickups and have a solid state 350 watt amp head with 2-12 carvin 100 watt speakers in an old fender baseman cab. Just wondering if I can run my bass through the rig, I tried it at low volumes...
MORE »
Iroc

LTD AX-404 Bass Case

Updated
Hey everyone, I just bought an AX-404 bass and I was wondering if anyone knew what case would fit. It's actually in shipping right now so I don't physically have it to take dimensions. I can't find one anywhere online that...
MORE »
itsallinmyh3ad

Viper 400 - Anyone out there make a pickguard?

Updated
So I have an incoming STBC viper, and I got the idea of putting a pickguard on it. Any of you know where I could get one made for her?...
MORE »
BFMVampire

Ltd MH-400 pix

Updated
if you could it would be great if anyone can post pictures of the mh-400. I am thinking of getting one and am in between this and the schecter c-1 classic in blue....
MORE »
coolden

Change strings on ESP lock tuning pegs?

Updated
Can anyone explain how to change strings with lock tuning pegs. Pictures would really help too. I have a LTD hybrid 400...
MORE »
-=Yohan=-

LTD M-400 (Photos)

Updated
Hello!=) I need in some fotos of this guitar. Smb have?...
MORE »
xx_matticus_xx

v-500 or v-350

Updated
i cant decide on what i want ppl lol, help me out give me ur opinions. and wats the list prices on these guitars???...
MORE »
Manimosity

MH1000NT pic request

Updated
Does anyone have an actual picture of the brown sunburst MH1000? I haven't seen one anywhere, except for one in the post your ltds....
MORE »
gabi

any maple M series owners?

Updated
any on the board own one? i'm looking at the m-53 in particur to add to the collection photos?...
MORE »
lildave026

Esp Ltd Ec-400at

Updated
How is this model different from the VF other than color? I can still find these guitars around for sale (although from sites I've never heard from). I really like the goldtop color, more than the VF colors. The pickups,...
MORE »
InVinoVeritasXXX

Hmm...

Updated
...I just saw a used LTD F 200 (made in Korea) 7-string with a licensed Floyd and EMG-HZs for 400 at Guitar Center. Would you do it?...
MORE »