Raikkun787

Grassroots

Updated
Hello I was wondering it it was possible to order Japanese grassroots series guitars through US dealers? Also if anyone knows, I heard that ESP America offers all models left handed through special order, does ESP Japan...
MORE »
Delacroix

Questing About Pick Ups F250

Updated
Whats up, I just bought a brand new F250, sweet ass guitar. I had a music store order it for me and I go to pick it up this friday. Anyways I have some questions about the pick ups. So the guitars is stock with EMG...
MORE »
theDogger

Swapping Pickups?

Updated
Anyone know if a can direct swap the factory EMG-ESP LH-300 pickups in a LTD EC200QM for a set of EMG HZ-H4? A friend has a set that I can have. Are both pickups quick connects? Thought that it would be easier before...
MORE »
Mr Pigwalk

MH 301 for 175 bucks?

Updated
Bad news is the trem is all fucked up and oxidated, greenish, pitted. Rest of the guitar is top notch, nice neck, no chips. In good condition they're usually around 300, how much would replacing the trem on it go for?...
MORE »
skipguitarguy13

esp ltd kh 602 how do i know the year?

Updated
I guess i asked the wrong question i have a kirk hammet 602 with 2 81's a real floyd all black neck through but need to know what year it is anybody know by serial number?...
MORE »
xx_matticus_xx

Gettin A New V-500 Soon!!!

Updated
HELLS YESSUM. that will be all....
MORE »
kripton

EX 400 - replace strap button

Updated
Hi! I have an EX400 and Im trying to solve the neckdiving problem. I would like to know the exact point where to drill the hole to replace the strap button. A photo would be perfect. Thank you very much...
MORE »
B-Bass

B-55 Bass Truss Rod Issue...

Updated
Greetings and New Year Wishes! Vacation time is usually dangerous for me. And sure enough, over the holiday break, I succumbed to my severe GAS condition and bought an LTD B-55 (5-string) bass. It's a beauty; all black! ...
MORE »
marcus2k8

difference between MH-400 '05 models?

Updated
finally i can post :D ok, so i bought an LTD mh-400 (seethrublue) a few years ago, it's an 05 model and it's VERY dark. i mean it's almost black unless you shine some light on it. it's very hard to tell that it's blue in...
MORE »
newagedemolition

Ax-50

Updated
Is it Basswood or Agathis? in the catalog it says basswood but other sources say agathis....
MORE »
IbaDavez

How's the LTD custom shop you all wanted coming along??

Updated
have ESP given into the massive call for the LTD custom shop?...
MORE »
ESP/LTD Neck Specs

ESP/LTD Neck Specs

Updated
Does anyone have such info for '08 models? I find that the width of the fingerboard on the H500 is too small for me, i am much more comfortable with the fingerboard on my kh202. how does the M series and MH...
MORE »
headofahessian

Ex-400

Updated
New here not sure where to put this, i have an ltd ex-400 in olympic white for sale PM me if your interusted...
MORE »
CyVy_84

LTD Deluxe Series

Updated
i am thinking about getting a ltd deluxe, so if you have one please post all of them. i wanna see pics and tell me your opinion about them. i searched for some threads here on the board and found a few but there were not...
MORE »
W.Napoleon

LTD shipping

Updated
I have a problem since I found out that the LTD guitars are a lot cheaper in America than Europe, but I don't know how much the shipping, and taxes and etc. would cost if shipped to Finland. I also don't know what site would...
MORE »