indytruckboy

Ebony board...

Updated
..........American Musical just got some EC-1000s in stock in VB. So I ordered one going with their great, 3-easy-payments. Comes to my work. I open her up. Sweet. That rosewood board looks really dark. Cool. Read the tag...
MORE »
AggressivePerfector

Having difficulties with my F-250..

Updated
I changed the strings about a week ago. Yesterday night my High E broke, so I replaced it. But now, when I tune the E-A-D-G strings.. The B and E strings go out, and when I tune the B and E strings, The E A D G srings go...
MORE »
DEFchime

[help] is this guitar rite for me?

Updated
i wanted to ask anyone with a ltd f 250... does it weigh alot...is the fretboard smooth... is it worth the money to get it... does the guitars color look good? i play mostly nu-metal, industrial, death metal and sometimes...
MORE »
guenzka

Ec-1000 Stbc

Updated
This has probably been covered a million times so I apologize for the but I am trying to decide between an EC-1000 STBC and an Eclipse-II STBC. Of course the $$$ difference is a factor but I also LOVE the inlay work on the...
MORE »
___KC___

mh 250nt owners

Updated
I just ordered one. how are they? post pics....
MORE »
calewarner

Question on the F-2E

Updated
Can anyone give me the dimensions on the f2-e. I'm looking to order one, and I want to get a case with it. I just want to make sure any case I buy will fit it. I'm looking for the upper bout width, lower bout width, body...
MORE »
Leftybassist88

Lefty Basses?

Updated
Hi Does anyone know what LTD basses are made for left handed players?...
MORE »
Espgianni

...Any bands out there use ltd duluxe series?

Updated
Just wondering which bands use ltd deluxe???...
MORE »
KyleandJackie

Edwards Alexi

Updated
Does anyone have an Alexi with a preamp booster installed. Just wondering if it was worth the extra money. Thanks....
MORE »
Skin N. Bones

Esp Dealers?

Updated
Are their any ESP dealers in this forum that can get me a good deal on a EX104? PM me or just post back....
MORE »
Dzedlik

F-255fm Stbc

Updated
Hi Is it true that bass F-255FM STBC is no longer manufactured? Sry for my bad eng....
MORE »
fuzzymuffler

MH-1000 Gloss Black

Updated
Who has one? Do you know what year these were made? If anyone has pics can you post 'em?...
MORE »
dazr33

Viper 407

Updated
I'm considering buying a 7 string Viper to get a note as low as A (since im tuning in standard D). What are they like and do they lack in anything because of the 7th string, any feedback would be awsome....
MORE »
BFMVampire

08' mh-400

Updated
does anyone have any pictures of the 08 mh-400. Has it been released yet. Pictures of all mh-400 would be greatly appreciated....
MORE »
CrazyPhil

New LTD owner

Updated
Hey guys, soon to be new LTD owner here. I've got an MH-400NT on the way. Something has been bothering me though.. In the ESP 2008 catalog it shows white body binding and a headstock that matches the body finish, and the...
MORE »