stoyche

What about ESP?

Updated
What is it about ESP Guitars that everyone loves? Why do you play ESP? Anyone got any history of the company? I am looking at ESPs but I don't really know much about them.......
MORE »
yarrick19

Ec400at

Updated
I'm looking to buy one of these so if anyone has one for sale please let me know. I'm only interested in the black color. Thanks, Paul...
MORE »
xdaynex

mahogany neck?

Updated
hey for the ltd standards, a lot of their 200 series instruments are like agathis body paired up with mahogany necks. wont that make them really neck heavy?...
MORE »
Bluerob

Another NewB!

Updated
Hi there, just a little intro...I`m Rob, I`m an architect here in Mexico, yeup you heard right...Mexico :D I just bought on Ebay a ESP/LTD M-200 axe, couldn't resist, It had upgraded pups a Steve Special and a Evo...
MORE »
njrusmc

The Guitar Playing Thread

Updated
I think this is worthwhile; a thread dedicated to the passing of information. Post up techniques, advice, tutorials, exercises, riffs, theory, or whatever else you think will help everyone else increase their skills as...
MORE »
guenzka

Ec-1000 strings

Updated
Does anyone know what strings (guage/brand) come on the current EC-1000s. I am looking at buying one and have been playing a couple at some local shops and absolutely love the strings. I want to get the same type for my...
MORE »
Skin N. Bones

Ex104

Updated
Who has gotten in the new ex104? I need more pix and reviews would be great. Thanks...
MORE »
Nova

Places I can buy online

Updated
Ok maybe some of you already know that Im waiting for a LTD AX400... Been waiting for 6 months and I cant stand this shit anymore, and this guy at the authorized store dont know shit....anyway Im trying to find a SAFE...
MORE »
guenzka

EC-1000 and SD Blackouts

Updated
Has anyone had any experience with Seymor Duncan Blackouts? I have read some awsome things about them but was wondering what experiences you guys may have had. I am thinking about picking up an EC-1000 and swapping out the...
MORE »
dazr33

Does the EC 1000VB and the standard EC 1000's have different necks and fretboards?

Updated
I have both a vintage black and also STBC ec 1000 and i swear the fretboard on the vintage black is a bit more curvier than the STBC and the neck is thinner....
MORE »
Esp/LtdPlayerEC500

I have An EC500, and i want to buy a new amp.

Updated
I have An LTD EC500 and i want to buy a new amp for it. I have a crate VTX65 right now, but its time to upgrade. I was looking at a marshal TSL100, tell me what u guys think or if u have any suggestions for any other amps im...
MORE »
lildave026

ec-400vf owners

Updated
How well does this guitar handle blues?(any kind, BB king to SRV)...
MORE »
Z mann R2

Searching for EC-500 Threads

Updated
why is it when i type in "ec-500" it shows no results??? how could there be absolutely nothing out there about ec-500's???...
MORE »
d_byrne23

Finally Received my First LTD (mh400nt)

Updated
So recently ive gotten back into metal again and my previous guitars ive used have been a schecter omen extreme floyd, ibanez rg321, and a jackson slsmg soloist. I really didn't know what to expect when I ordered this guy, my...
MORE »
Ex Thumb?

Ex Thumb?

Updated
Why is the ltd ex listed as ex thumb on the website?...
MORE »