MusicisLife

LTD H500 Electric Guitar

Updated
Anyone have this? Looks like a very sweet guitar. Let me know what you think if you have this. Thanks!...
MORE »
pakmingki

esp ec-1000 question

Updated
where does the 9-volt battery go for the emgs? also, for the sunburst model with the seymour duncans, does that one also have a special battery holder?...
MORE »
ninjalinkdeath

7 String or Baritone?

Updated
I've got an M-400, and I'm looking for a second guitar to keep low tuned. I'm looking at the Viper 7 string or Viper Baritone, but can't decide which to get....
MORE »
Has anyone noticed this?

Has anyone noticed this?

Updated
The new site has a pic of the '08 h500 with emg's having a regular TOM, compared to the string thru TOM on the duncan version and all the other ltd H series. i dont even see a pic in the catalog. True or error?...
MORE »
Justin

Batteries for actives?

Updated
Anyone know what 9 volts are the best to use for active emgs? Or where i can find them? I hear the higher quailty battery the better tone :\...
MORE »
protohero

neck of LTD EX400

Updated
Hello, i was considering buying one of these, but none of the stores around where i live have one, so i was wondering if you could tell me how wide the neck is compared to other guitars. i have short fingers and kind of round...
MORE »
ZULND3R

Looking to get into ESP

Updated
Hey Everyone, I'm new to these forums and am looking to get into ESP guitars. I have been an Ibanez player for several years and have grown tired of their guitars. I have recently been looking for a new, higher end...
MORE »
Justin

Ltd FX 260/ FX 400 owners

Updated
What do you use to clean the Fx finish? Wasn't sure if there was a certain cleaner required for it or not :[...
MORE »
B-Bass

Learning Bass. A couple Questions!

Updated
Hi! I'm loving playing on my B-155. But I have some questions about my bass's behaviors and what my playing technique should be. 1. I have to put my finger on the string right behind the fret in order to keep the...
MORE »
MeTal_HeaD

Concidering New Pickups

Updated
Hey All; Concidering new pickups. I live in Canada, Ontario. Currently have: EMG hz-h4 (head), Duncan Designed JB (bridge) Any suggestions? Rock, Metal is what i mainly strum to. EMG 60/81 ? Also, ...
MORE »
Rogue331

F-400 setup question

Updated
Black ESP LTD F-400 Electric Guitar Fender Frontman 212R 100W 2x12 Guitar Combo Amp Boss RC-2 Loop Station Effect Pedal Well this is the set up i ordered i'm not sure how well it's going to work out but wanted to...
MORE »
Crazyfrase

LTD EC400 for sale

Updated
Hey guys, Im selling an EC400 LTD sunburst finish guitar. Excellent condition. I live in the Aberdeen, Scotland, UK. Any offers considered Cheers...
MORE »
Enemyofreali7y

What is the difference?

Updated
This question has probably been asked a lot, and for that, I'm sorry, but I have some unique questions. I'm 16, playing for 3 years, and am a metalhead. I was really big into 7 strings about a year ago, and I've been playing...
MORE »
MiserySignals

Pic request

Updated
To those that own a LTD EC-1000 in the snow white color, please post your pics... I got a bit of GAS for this guitar :)...
MORE »
buzzhead54

Ltd F-50

Updated
Recently my son wanted a guitar. He is into metal so I thought of ESP. I myself have been playing for 40+ yrs. I have the usual a Les Paul, a Strat, a Tele and an acoustic Epi. Let me tell you when I tested out the F-50...
MORE »