Grishnakh

My Eternal Struggle for a new Guitar.

Updated
Hello all. I've been searching for about 2 eternities already for a new guitar. I believe it is time to end this search soon. Which is why I have come to you all here at the consul of ESP guitars. I currently play a...
MORE »
SuperDuperNaut

a matter of opinion EC1000VB

Updated
yo dudes, just wondering if you guys thought this guitar would look good with gold covered pickups.............or if gold would be too much and i should just get black covers. I'm deciding early haha anticipation...
MORE »
iamthelaw

LTD viper 500s

Updated
I am thinking of buying a LTD Viper 500s (the one in the 2007 catalogue as they seem to have discontinued it in 2008) over the internet as i can't find it in any shops near me, but i have a few question i hoped someone could...
MORE »
metalwings

need some help

Updated
does anyone know where I can get intonation tool for floyd rose....
MORE »
ESPdude

LTD Truckster or EC-1000 VB

Updated
I am having a hard time deciding between the two. Any comments on which may be better to play? My guess is that they are about the same but I haven't played the Truckster. Any input would be much appreciated. Thanks!!!...
MORE »
Justin

Now what? >:[

Updated
Restringing my Fx 260 for the first time and the nut pops right off. Now i can't restring it. What to do? I tried glue, it's not strong enough, the strings keep pulling it. :[...
MORE »
Angel-Broken

ESP LTD AX260 - Good for a beginner?

Updated
Hello, I've recently been thinking about getting an electric guitar from ESP - The only thing is, I never played a string instrument before - Asides from knowing how to read Treble, Bass and TAB, and knowing what part does...
MORE »
d_byrne23

Problem with my mh400nt

Updated
Ok guys I love this guitar so far, Ive had it for not even 2 months. I had it professionally set up by a technition for drop B tuning using 12-56 gauge strings. Now I am done a side project with the group of guys I was...
MORE »
Mezziah22

LTD EX-104 Case?

Updated
Does the LTD EX-104 Bass have a custom made case for it like all of the other guitars and basses that ESP/LTD make?...
MORE »
MeTal_HeaD

New Paint? Decals?!

Updated
Hey all; Yep, first post here..this is my story! I bought a LTD Ex-351 the other day for 280$ w/LTD case; I'm going to get it repainted, its a mess..Body is spray canned 'flat black', neck and head are to my knowledge,...
MORE »
CarpeDiem

LTD Headstock Logo

Updated
So, I have a see-thru red ec-1000 I'm going to paint. After buying the see-thru red eclipse I just can't stand having two axes that look very similair. I was going to do the LTD Flat black, but I'm having trouble finding a...
MORE »
flimz

Noob question

Updated
Just wondering what the difference in Tone would be between an EC 1000 equipped with JB duncans, and an EC 400VF with the same pickups. I know the 400 has a thicker body, but what other tonal things would I notice? Im leaning...
MORE »
Justin

Tone Pros?

Updated
I have some extra cash and i'm thinking of upgrading my ltd viper 400 with a tone pros hardtail. Just curious if its hard to install? Or if its actually worth it?...
MORE »
villain

MH400 Suggestions....

Updated
im looking to purchase a mh400. i currently own an mh400nt and love it. was wondering if anyone knows if the action and playability will be close to the same. i can set the action as low as i want on my mh400nt without...
MORE »
XxDBENCxX

A MH-250 or H-251? Please advise!

Updated
I am torn between the two. A pros or cons? Thanks guys!...
MORE »