customESP

"Original Floyd Rose" manufacturer on LTD's?

Updated
Howdy all. Quick question for those with ltd's with OFR's... Are the words made in Germany stamped on the OFR's block? just curious if they are schallers... Thanks! On a side note I am getting my new axe tomorrow! I will...
MORE »
SheepMoose.

New guitar: M-1000 or M-II?

Updated
Hey guys. I'm able to get either one of the following guitars, an LTD m1000, or a used ESP M-II. Both for the same price. Now I know the ESP is considered the better guitar, but there were some things that were pushing me...
MORE »
MeTal_HeaD

Kh-202?

Updated
Hey all; I need some quick opinions, i have a chance to pick up a KH-202 for 200$ Canadian, 'mint' condition. Is it worth it? Thanks...
MORE »
Gopherbassist

F series bass case

Updated
As soon as it's available, I plan on ordering an LTD F5E. Are there any generic cases that will fit it, or only the ESP fitted cases?...
MORE »
David_VI

Ex400.. Silver hardware or Black?

Updated
Howdy.. I had issues with my explorer.. waiting for black tonepros bridge then finding out they've stopped making them due to this lead crap. I like it all black, but it came with silver.. and I still have the knobs.. so...
MORE »
blackjake67

looking to buy a ltd 600ss lynch...anyone

Updated
looking to buy a ltd gl600 ss. Anyone have one for sale or know where a can nget one . Thanks...
MORE »
customESP

New Guitar...kh-602 or M-1000?

Updated
Good Morning Everyone, I am looking to buy a new guitar tomorrow as my Fiance got me so worked up I smashed my entire collection of guitars (Gibson Les Pauls Fender Strats etc etc........lets just say a strat can annihilate a...
MORE »
Monologous

WTF My post gain knob stopped working

Updated
On my brand new Peavey 6505+, the post gain knob on the lead channel now does nothing. I can't get the channel louder than 0. There is some sound, but really quiet. Anybody know how this could've happened? It worked...
MORE »
W.Napoleon

MHB-400;Maple or Mahogany

Updated
This really bugs me out. In the ESP site and most Finnish internet musicstores it say the MHB-400 has a mahogany body, and then in most of the reviews in internet and ESP catalouges say maple body. Is it because they have...
MORE »
Roidster

who has a JH200DC

Updated
was looking at one yesterday,i do want a M200UC but im thinking of buying one of these as well i know my other guitarist wants a JH200DC how is the Kahler on it ????...
MORE »
yearofthespider2k3

EC1000-Vintage Black

Updated
What is the best way to clean the vintage black type of finish? Also what should be used to clean the fretboard. Until this gutiar I have only had rosewood fretboards. Any information would do. One last question I used to...
MORE »
hammertime

Quick Question

Updated
Hey guys I just recently bought the Mh-1000 with duncans and I was just wondering how the 5 way switch works on it....
MORE »
andrewcx13

new guitar day

Updated
just picked up an ltd ec-1000 tonight. quite impressed i must say. picked it up with case for $500, it's gloss black with gold hardware, has a few dings but fully playable. My live rig now contains ESP guitars...
MORE »
curtainofblood

lt d guittar

Updated
is ther a way to make a ltd esp that tyou can make how u want i want 1 but want othr things on it that u cant get on 1z that r already made...
MORE »
docfreak

need some suggestions~~~~F 104 or 254 or the B series?

Updated
i am looking for an ltd bass guitar F254 is looking good to me i have started learning bass for a year only and i only do metal rock musics... how well does the F series play comparing with the B series? and is F254 a...
MORE »