simon4ever

different viper-400 models

Updated
i got an offer for a viper-400, but i'm a little confused, since the viper changed a little over the past years. some vipers have white headstocks and a dual emg 81 configuration then there are ones with black headstocks and...
MORE »
serial #'s

serial #'s

Updated
so ive seen many posts about serial numbers and which ones designate the year the guitar was made so on and so forth so if the theory of serial numbers is correct my LTD M-100 from korea with a first 3 digit serial of...
MORE »
Mr Pigwalk

Played a LTD F2E today

Updated
What a hunk of shit. I've been interested in seeing how Vietnamese guitar quality can be. Well it seems like it can't be. Right off the bat, the sides of the fretboard looked like it was miscut and beat up a little. Felt...
MORE »
2 EC-1000s..very diffrent.

2 EC-1000s..very diffrent.

Updated
its not just the the color, or the quilted maple top that is diffrent between my black ec1000 and my red ec1000. there is a half a pound diffrence in weight, and the thickness of the body and neck is diffrent and the...
MORE »
diadorastriker

Ec500 V. Ec400vf

Updated
Looking at either a white EC500 or a cherry sunburst EC400VF. Should i go for the 400 or go for the 500 and replace EMGs with Duncans or BareKnuckles...
MORE »
PerfectForm

Your thoughts on the fx260/400

Updated
I brought a 260 last year, and i must admit, i pretty much love it. I hated the EX shape until i saw the natural finish, which imo makes it look a hell of a lot better, Thinking of picking up a 400 version, whats...
MORE »
anyone interested in a jh600?

anyone interested in a jh600?

Updated
it doesnt get any action from me anymore, i got a nv std blk, could use the money instead, let me know, 800 plus however much shipping costs, its mint, no dings or dents, its the floyd one, not kahler, comes with an skb hard...
MORE »
BoD

Bass Strap locks

Updated
I'm asking for my bass player who has a Warwick Bass and is having a hard time finding strap locks that fit. He had a set of dunlops that he ordered but the original screw was too big for the stap lock and the supplied screw...
MORE »
simon4ever

difference between mh-400 and h-400

Updated
hey everyone! i own an mh-400 and i'm considering getting a h-400 (cockstock) additionally. the only thing that bugs me is the fact the i guess that it's pretty much the same guitar, right? sure, the pickups are different,...
MORE »
zeratul_x

Bend Bar(Stick)?

Updated
Is it normal that my bar(stick) over the locking nut is just a little bend in the middle?...
MORE »
Mikelius

Looking for a V 500 case.

Updated
Hi all. I'm in the process of selling my old guitar and getting a V. But I've heard that they need a bigger case since they are longer than average guitars. I was wondering if anyone could confirm this and tell me what to...
MORE »
PerfectForm

Esp Ltd Jh-200 Dc

Updated
Was thinking of picking one of these up, just to mess about with around a friends. Can any1 post any pics of the finish, or write a little review ....
MORE »
LTDnut

Paint Jobs

Updated
Lets say you want to get a different paint job on your guitar. Where do you go and how much do you usually end up pay for (if its even possible)? feel free to send pics of your guitar....
MORE »
_koppen

Would anyone else luke to se?

Updated
A higher class EX model? Maybe an EX-600. Imagine alder body, maple neck ebony fretboard and MOP dot inlays. Damm that would be sweet! Anyway my ex400 OW arrives before the weekend, expekt pron! :D...
MORE »
holdmyown

A lefty in need of help

Updated
Well this is my first post and I am basically asking for help on finding some lefty ltd esp guitars. I have no access to them in my area so I have researched them a lot and have decided I want to get myself an ltd this summer...
MORE »