OuijaGuitar

Ltd Mh-53

Updated
Hey everybody. I joined a little while ago now, but am just now able to post. So. I joined the ESP forum because: a) I love ESP guitars b) I got an LTD MH-53 for Christmas! I'll post pics soon, hopefully. Just need to...
MORE »
mikeson

Question about KH502

Updated
Hi guy, I'm new and happy new year. :) Anyway, I'm getting a used KH-502(it's on the way) but I have a question about a neck. some web site says 'wide, "U" Rosewood neck which goes through body (neck-thru)' some web...
MORE »
Michael A.

Decisions, decisions.....

Updated
I am contemplating a NGD. Trying to decide between a Schecter Devil Custom or an ESP LTD H-500. Any thoughts? I know most of you will say H-500, this being an ESP forum and all. But, why? Schecter is really similar and...
MORE »
devo420

H-500 for Christmas

Updated
Well, I officially joined the ESP family. My family got me an H-500 (EMG's/ grey finish) which is exactly what I asked for. They also threw in a monster cable too. Anyone want to suggest some possible upgrades I can save...
MORE »
JimBobTTD

M400 - is it what I want?

Updated
Hello First post here, so be gentle. What I'm after is the Hammett KH602, with neck-through, EMGs etc. - BUT - I don't want the skulls inlays or the link to Hammett. So, my question is: Is there a guitar out...
MORE »
Powerglide350

EC-1000 question

Updated
I have an EC-1000 Deluxe that is black with EMG's. It has Grover tuners on it. Was this stock? All of the ones I see have Sperzels. There are no extra holes on the headstock. I'm not sure what year it is....
MORE »
EX454

Buying necks etc...

Updated
Hey guys, I haven't posted on here in a VERY long time, and thought you guys would be the best people to ask. I have an EX50 in Titanium, and I want to know a relatively simple question. I would like to change to a...
MORE »
Sound Quality Differences:  EC or Viper?

Sound Quality Differences: EC or Viper?

Updated
other than the esthetics is there any real difference between the EC and Viper? I'm asking if there is really any difference in how they sound or play, not how they look......... I consider myself still a beginner even if...
MORE »
anyone selling any EC1000s?

anyone selling any EC1000s?

Updated
im looking for a good deal on the following.. EC-1000 STP EC-1000 STB EC-1000 STG...
MORE »
theDogger

Need some info. about necks on the ESP's..

Updated
OK here is what I have going on. I currently own a LTD QC series and Epiphone ZW Bullseye. I am looking for a new axe, actually looking at the KH-602 Jackson Dinky MG, Schecter Damien and Hellrazor FR's. Also not a huge fan...
MORE »
Michael A.

Please allow myself to introduce....myself.

Updated
I am new here and a big fan of ESP's and just great guitars in general. I have been playing for sometime now but I still suck. I would love to be able to play an electric like Slash and my acoustics like Monte Montgomery....
MORE »
Michael A.

Anyone here got a PB-500?

Updated
I can't believe I didn't notice it before. PB-500 in blue flame with chrome hardware and Duncan Alnico Pro II's? Got to be a killer axe. If anyone has one, how does it play? What about the tone from the Alnico Pro II's? ...
MORE »
Michael A.

Whatever happened to Chrome Hardware?

Updated
How good would the EC-1000 look in the Blue with chrome hardware? Any of them? MH-400? EC-500? Why is it that almost everything I see from them has black hardware?...
MORE »
socraticcircles

Ec-256

Updated
When will these be hitting stores? I've seen them on eBay but not in person yet....
MORE »
customESP

Ec-1000 Fr

Updated
Just got a Music123 catalog in the mail and low and behold there was my dream guitar!!!!! An EC-1000 FR (Floyd Rose)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO WOO! I am going to ask the fiance for one (X-Mas or my B-day)...
MORE »