d_byrne23

Baritone Question

Updated
Basically I still can't decide on a guitar..I'm sure a lot of you guys are sick of offering advice..but I just find this place to be unbiased and offer advice from guys who have actually owned these guitars and played them...
MORE »
MRE200

Introduction and a question!

Updated
Hi all, I'm new to the forum, and ESP/LTD's. I just Picked up an LTD M-200 SR from the Guitar shop I work at, on Monday. It's siiiiick! It's a hell of a lot different from my other guitars. I'll try and post pic's if...
MORE »
LTD M-200FM question about floyd rose

LTD M-200FM question about floyd rose

Updated
So my guitar is a bit detuned !!! I go to tune it with the fine tuners but it still goes back to the detuned position that it was in. And the floyd rose tilts up a bit towards the neck. What can i do to keep the Floyd from...
MORE »
d_byrne23

Can't decide between 2 models

Updated
Ok I have a dilemma. Option 1: LTD Viper 1000 Sunburst model with Duncans (custom 5 in bridge?) or Option 2: A B Stock EC 1000 In vintage black, minor dent in the body (doesn't look major) Any comments on either...
MORE »
bonaventura

funny thing happened last weekend ...

Updated
so i was thinking of buyin an Ibanez S and i told my wife that i would sell my F250 to get some money. she was a bit pleased that im getting rid of one of my guitars. so i went to this local reseller with the intention to...
MORE »
W G Perry

Need some feedback on the LTD FX400SM

Updated
I am rather isolated on Cape Cod ,so I would welcome feedback on the FX400SM model . The specs say it has EMG active pickups an 81 in the bridge position ,and a 60 in the neck . I am not familiar with an EMG 60 . What does it...
MORE »
dmetalhead101

Mh-401?

Updated
I think this will be the next guitar I buy. I won't have the cash until the middle of July but I really like this one. I spent a few hours in a guitar shop that has one of these bad boys and I really like it. I just can't...
MORE »
5150-Viper

Viper 400 + Pickguard??

Updated
does anyone know if the pickguard from a gibson sg 61 reissue fit a viper 400.. The gibson has the smaller pickguard on the 61 and has it cut out for pickup rings aswell. basically are the dimensions the same on the guitars....
MORE »
IHateEveryone

My EC 401FM Review

Updated
It is short but to the point. This guitar is a beast! I opened the case and my jaws dropped. The See through black color and the black nickle hardware go together perfectly, and the workmanship is outstanding. The neck on...
MORE »
d_byrne23

LTD Viper Series

Updated
For those who do own one. Pro's and Con's of the guitar? I am looking at buying one, just want some feedback. (Whoops 400 series btw)...
MORE »
mikerockstar

does anyone have a H-1001 see through blue?

Updated
Hey. I've been searching all over the web for some pics of the new H-1001 in See-Through Blue. There is hardly anything to be found! Does anyone own one, or know where pics can be found? Thanks so much!...
MORE »
_koppen

Show Your Arayas!!!

Updated
As title, if you have one, let's se some pron!!! :P...
MORE »
Wrathofkala

Please tell me a mistake can't be made :)

Updated
I am expecting delivery of my two guitars this Friday. For some reason I had a feeling that I should have given more detail. Please tell me what you would deliver if I ordered the following. I am so scared they are going to...
MORE »
johnny00

EC-400VF weight difference in 2007/2008 models

Updated
Hi. New guy here. I searched but couldn't find any info on this... I have a 2007 EC-400VF, and I have 2 friends with 2008 EC-400VFs. Same finishes and all that. my 2007 is WAY HEAVIER than both the 2008s. The 2008s actually...
MORE »
Finished that painting project: LTD-EC 300AT

Finished that painting project: LTD-EC 300AT

Updated
Well, Finally got around to finishing this one up, was waiting on parts as well as a decent camera, my old one broke. It's an LTD EC-300AT, Mahogany neck and body, grover tuners, EMG81/81 also ordered the truckster pickup...
MORE »