Replacement TE 212 pickguard?

Replacement TE 212 pickguard?

Updated
Anyone found any nice pickguards that fit the LTD TE 212 with neck humbucker? I know I could prob just use a fender style one, but all the holes don't line up correctly. I could easily just drill a new hole, but if there's...
MORE »
rscornutt

Someone please tell me the truth...

Updated
OK, here's the deal. I have two guitars - one is a thousand dollar Strat, the other is a less than $300 M-100 FM. Now, I've been playing for about 24 years, so I am well aware of the differences between single coils and...
MORE »
Dan B.

EC-1000T or Gibson Les Paul Tribute?

Updated
Trying to decide. EC-1000T or Gibson Les Paul Tribute. Both look great. I'm thinking the EC has more to offer, but I like the idea of have Gibson hang on my wall. Thoughts?...
MORE »
LTD EC-1000 piezo specs and upgrade questions.

LTD EC-1000 piezo specs and upgrade questions.

Updated
I couldn't find much here on the piezo ltd, can anyone tell me if some easy upgrades, or if the hardware needs upgrade? I'm thinking of switch the nut to a graph tech black tusq, schaller s locks, and some black nickel covers...
MORE »
Tim G.

WTB: LTD MH-201

Updated
Hi all, this is a long shot but I wanted to throw this out there. About 15 years ago, I sold a purple quilted LTD MH-201 on eBay that had a Dimebucker installed in the bridge and had a hardshell case. The guitar was in great...
MORE »
Serial Number Information

Serial Number Information

Updated
Hello,    I was looking at trying to find production information on my LTD Viper-301. I've seen information about 7 and 8 digit serial numbers, but nothing on 6 digits. Would anyone help me out with this.   E069264...
MORE »
Robert H.

Universal battery

Updated
I bought an LTD EC 401 with Fishman Modern pickups and was wondering if there is a universal 9v battery pack for this model. The backplate where the battery is, is a small oval and I don't see how the battery packs from FM...
MORE »
Gerard  B.

Ltd ec-256 quality issues

Updated
heyyy i just want to ask if any of you who owns an ec-256 have somewhat similar case like mine?  I have see through purple burst and the flamed maple top is beautiful but what bothers me the most is a wood is chipped at the...
MORE »
V-200 Lawsuit questions

V-200 Lawsuit questions

Updated
Hi, I've got a lawsuit LTD V-200 guitar and I recently saw another one for sale which was a bit different from mine. I looked at some more V200's on google and they are all different from mine. -The fretboard on mine is a...
MORE »
michael u.

case

Updated
does anyone know of a shaped case to fit the EC-256? ...
MORE »
Thomas L.

How to trace the serial number of LTD

Updated
I had bought a LTD MH-1000 guitar from Reverb. But the guitar isn’t have the serial number. How to trace the number. And is it fake?...
MORE »
Philip N.

Gh-600 neck joint

Updated
Does anyone know how far into the body the neck goes on these? Does it reach the bridge?...
MORE »
Aaron B.

Need help authenticating a guitar

Updated
Hey guys, I’m pretty new to LTD/ESP guitars and ive found a sweet deal on an Ltd ec1000. I noticed the pickups aren’t correct but they could’ve been swapped so I called the owner of the shop and he’s checking it out for me....
MORE »
Matthew A.

New Eclipse 256 CB

Updated
I just picked up this guitar at Sam Ash. Absolutely incredible. Feels nice and heavy and sounds great, not to mention its looks. You guys rock! If I ever need a new guitar you will be at the top of my list! Thanks for making...
MORE »
Alex C.

M/MHT Black Metal - Neck Profile vs. Other "Extra Thin U" Models

Updated
Curious if anyone can chime in on any noticeable playability differences between the Black Metal series "Extra Thin U" necks, and other models with that neck (M1000/Hammett/etc.). I'm interested in a Black Metal, but I've...
MORE »