Jacob F.

bridge volume not working but both pickups do on neck volume

Updated
I noticed recently that my bridge volume control does nothing on my EC-256. If I turn up the neck volume however, both pickups function and are able to switch tones. I replaced both pickups about two months ago with SD...
MORE »
Greenroom Studio

LTD M-400

Updated
Looks good! I'd like to play it! What pickups? New for NAMM? Thanks!...
MORE »
Annia

Esp ltd the predator?

Updated
What do you guys think of this guitar? I find it quite interesting but I would like to hear opinions. Thanks :)...
MORE »
Assignment  studio

Need Help For Assignments?

Updated
Students who are studying in the US, UK, and Australia face academic struggles in life, because they have part-time jobs to do as well to earn for living. Such students always want to buy cheap assignment help in terms of...
MORE »
First LTD Guitar for Me.

First LTD Guitar for Me.

Updated
I finally saved up and bought my first LTD guitar - the Deluxe H-1001 in Violet Andromeda Satin. It is an amazing guitar. I have a thing for satin guitars and it’s awesome to find one in a color other than black or white....
MORE »
Metalman

EC 1000 replacement nut

Updated
Hi guys! So I recently bought a used left handed EC 1000 in silverburst... Absolutely gorgeous. One problem though...   I've done everything I can in my setup between bridge and truss rod adjustment to find that no matter...
MORE »
Skinny top / hvy bottom for ec256?

Skinny top / hvy bottom for ec256?

Updated
New to the forum, very inexperienced player here. I apologise in advance if this has been answered already but there is so many results when looking for string size etc.. I have an EC-256FM currently with 10-46 regular...
MORE »
Logan D.

LTD 201 EX

Updated
I’m a huge fan of LTD! My LTD EX201 got here yesterday and its my 5th LTD! Will probably be my drop D guitar. My issues are first I can’t get much access past the 21st fret! Would love a little more cut on the body and an...
MORE »
Modding a ec-10

Modding a ec-10

Updated
This is my ec-10 I want to mod it  I’m curious to know what bridge and nut would fit. and if I could drop in fishman moderns with no extra modding! :  )...
MORE »
PEPSI

modding a kh-202 into a mummy

Updated
who has modded a kh-202 into a mummy>? searching right now is pissing me off thanks...
MORE »
jacob b.

KH-602

Updated
the other day i picked up a kh602 from a local guitar center and im just curious how to read the serial # i looked up how to read the number but it seemed none of them matched any help would be appreciated pics are for...
MORE »
Jon Y.

Gold plated components: Product recommendations?

Updated
Hey All,  I have 10years on my LTD ec-1000 deluxe, it’s been awesome.  Obviously replacement of hardware would be easiest, but is there any product recommendations out there to improve the normal wear and tear hardware...
MORE »
LTD V200 into JH1 project

LTD V200 into JH1 project

Updated
Hello all. Just wanted to tell everyone that after a long time I’ve finally got my hands on a V200 lawsuit. Guitar is in great condition overall with all black hardware and dual 81’s. My intentions if I ever got one was to...
MORE »
NGD: LTD EXP-200

NGD: LTD EXP-200

Updated
First thread, so might as well introduce myself along with posting pictures of my new EXP! My name is Chris, live in Chicago, work for Chicago Music Exchange and Caparison Guitars. I have a strong love for Metallica and...
MORE »
my ltds,  post your family

my ltds, post your family

Updated
these are all LTDs top row left to right mid 90's MII deluxe trans red, mid 90's MIII trans blue, kh 502, mid 90's mii trans red, ec256 cherry burst, ec256 vintage black, mid 90's ec200 trans blue, viper deluxe, mid 90's...
MORE »