2022 wish list

2022 wish list

Updated
Hoping for.. QM, FM and burled tops for the TE-1000 and SN-1000 series! Reindeer blue EC-1000 Would love to see the liquid metal finish come to the LTD line. 

maybe some new merch! ...
MORE »
LTD AX-2E

LTD AX-2E

Updated
Forgive me if this has been asked before. I ran across a mint AX-2E in natural finish with the ESP OHC and bought it after playing around with it.  I did as much research and know that it is an 08 model.  This is a gorgous...
MORE »
venndi k.

LTD EXP-200 for sale (MIJ)

Updated
Hi!   I'm selling my ltd exp 200, which is made in Japan in year 1997. The guitar is in pretty good condition with some small dents here and there. It will be shipped from Germany. The price is 1400 Euro +...
MORE »
What the going price for a 2nd hand ltd snakebite?

What the going price for a 2nd hand ltd snakebite?

Updated
Hi. Hope I'm in the right place. What's a fair price for a black satin snakebite? I can get one for €950. Hadn't planned on getting one as I started looking for a Hetfield styles esp explorer and didn't realise how rare and...
MORE »
deathfann

whats the quality difference between esp and ltd?

Updated
whats the difference between the two exactly? i no that ltd is made with cheeper quality products but thats all iv used so is ESP supposed to be better? iv heard they arent as good as ltd's....
MORE »
Ec 256 wiring

Ec 256 wiring

Updated
I’ve been looking at replacing the stock bridge pickup with an Alnico pro 2 or a pearly gates for my 2018 Indonesian ec 256.  That made me look into the wiring and process of replacing the pickup with the correct wiring and...
MORE »
Marico S.

Need help identifying this EC1000 deluxe real or fake

Updated
Hi all, i need help in identifying this guitar if it is fake or real, thanks   ...
MORE »
theDogger

Looking for a wider/thicker neck

Updated
I bought my first LTD (EC200QM) 6 months ago and I really like it. I am looking to buy another ESP/LTD but am I wondering what models have a wider and thicker neck. The EC200QM is ok but I have really large hands and a...
MORE »
todd a.

EC-1000 ASB Sting Vibration/Buzz

Updated
I recently bought an LTD EC 1000 ASB. Great Guitar and I have been happy with it. Played Perfect out of the box. After I changed the strings for the first time there now is a very noticable vibration/buzz/tinny type of sound...
MORE »
Gimpy

EC-1000 Deluxe Pickup Spacing

Updated
Hi, I'm planning on switching out my EMG 81/60 for an EMG Fat 55 set. What pot shaft length should I get, long or short? What pickup spacing should I get, Floyd Rose or Standard?...
MORE »
just another m.

selling my viper 256 cases

Updated
if any one  is interested, im selling two of my viper 6 string cases for 150 each (they are in great condition), but willing to negotiate.  okay stay metal folks ...
MORE »
Post up your pre lawsuit EXP's and V's

Post up your pre lawsuit EXP's and V's

Updated
I love the pre lawsuit Explorers and V's. Let's see em!! Here's mine....
MORE »
Jetset95

Push-Push Pots for EC-1000T

Updated
Hi guys, I love my new EC-1000T - it sounds amazing, plays like a dream, the different voices in the Fishman Open Coil pickups are so great I don't think I'll need to pick up my 57 Strat or PRS ever again. The only problem is...
MORE »
Jonathan D.

Trying to

Updated
trying to identify this guitar   thanks for your help     ...
MORE »
enoboi e.

i wanna buy ltd ec 256 but need some help pls..

Updated
Hello guys. I just wanna buy this guitar but i need some information. Some of the EC-256 models have the model number on the 12th fret, but others don't. And there is a lot of models. Made in indonesia, vietnam, china.. Is...
MORE »