Older LTD Horizon? Parts needed

Updated
Older LTD Horizon? Parts needed

Howdy. I have what appears to be an older horizon maybe. I am looking for a few things here. First, I need to identify this guitar. There exist no numbers, stamps, stickers, or anything to assist in identification. Secondly, I need to find a neck for this guitar. Can anyone assist here? 

Dr. Weirdo

metalhobo

it's an ltd h-200, circa 1998 or so. I think with that particular range they were stamping the serial number in the edge of the fingerboard as opposed to putting it on the headstock or neckplate. yours appears to have some damage to the edge of the fingerboard judging from the last picture, which does not bode well for the guitar's provenance. there are only a few reasons why someone would disfigure a guitar's serial number.

can't say much to help with the neck. good luck with your search.

Dr. Weirdo

Yeah, I agree with you. I bought this guitar a while back and never paid much attention to it. However, if this serial number has been disfigured due to theft, I am happy to speak with the previous rightful owner and provide the information about the seller from which I acquired it. If I recall correctly, I acquired the guitar roughly 12-18 months ago, and I want to say I acquired it from the West Coast. I will have to log in to my ebay account to pull up the purchase information if the rightful owner comes forward. Thanks for your input. 

Brian H.

Hey, check out these companies. Warmouth, All Parts, and Stewart Macdonalds. Good Luck Man.

Post to Thread