Any advice or opinions on the ESP LTD EC-1000?

Updated
Any advice or opinions on the ESP LTD EC-1000?

Well, after a few years of hard work, I will soon get my dream guitar, the ESP LTD EC-1000 series. I am really exited. Any advises or opinions on the EC-1000?

Michele I.

Which ones do you like?  Color, pickups, bridge?  The 1000 series are great guitars.

Danny Leftridge

I have the EC-1000QM and love it! I put the Het Set of EMGs in here and it's crushing no matter what tuning. Most recently I've had it tuned down to A.

Pee P.

Excellent guitar, you will not be disappointed!

chiew_76

I have a lefty EC-1000 in Vintage Black. Looks fantastic with the matte black finish with the gold hardware!

It's the guitar I use the most right now, really nice and easy to play. A great guitar!

I wrote a review of it here.

Genaro Quispe

Fell in love with the EC-1000s years ago and have never looked back. Great guitars, versatile, and always gets the job done 

Oliver I.

I love the EC-1000 series! I own four- I even like them better than my ESP Eclipse, because the Neck is a bit thinner and they`ve got 24 frets instead of 22 on the ESP. I would suggest the Piezo model- it is very versatile with the seymour duncans and the piezo bridge. Or the fluence series...

Post to Thread