New guy, 1st LTD

Updated
New guy, 1st LTD

I just ordered my 1st LTD, an ec-256 in see through black cherry. Got it used from Guitar Center. $249.00. Seemed like a great deal so I jumped on it.  Was looking to get an LP type guitar but didn't want to pay for Gibson and Epiphone just didn't feel right, felt like it was trying to be hard to play, if that makes sense, so I was looking at ESP, Ibanez and Jackson. This was the best deal. Should be here in a few days, can't wait. Will post pics when I get it.

Allan B.

256 is a great guitar and $250 is a nice price. Def post pics when it gets there.  Congrats!

Threadkiller

Threadkiller

That is my new guitar.  Got it in today. Love it! Added bonus is it has Dimarzio pickups! A Super Distortion in the bridge and a Gravity Storm in the neck. Very pleasant surprise. 

David A.

Wow!  That's awesome that it came with the Dimarzio's!  I seen this same deal at Guitar Center.  Awesome price for that guitar!

Sarah J.

A very cool looking guitar, great spec and great price. Enjoy!

tx-ogre

Congrats.  To get it at that price with Dimarzios is a bonus.

Threadkiller

Thanks,  it's nicer than I thought. I bought a Gator case for it I wanna keep it that way for as long as possible. Weird because I usually don't care that much and leave them out on stands.

Metfan80

Really dig that. Love hearing about a good deal

Post to Thread