LTD KH 602

Updated
LTD KH 602

I just ordered this Guitar and was wondering if anyone has this Guitar??  Looking for overall thoughts and insight.  Thanks

David C.

Haha, I was going to say the same thing.  I did look at the specs compared to the "real deal $3k version" the KH-2.  Seems identicle except for the gotoh tuners.  I have read nothing but good stuff on the kh-602. Not so much on the models below it.  I snagged mine used for $430 good condition and original hard shell case.  Couldn't pass that up.

Verb

I did a fair bit of research and it looks like a Killer Guitar, I'm still waiting for mine it was supposed to be here this week but haven't heard nothin.  can't wait!!

Brian T.

Have you gotten your KH-602 yet? I've got a ESP LTD KH-202 and I love it! Best neck I've ever played. As far as I know the KH-602 and KH-202 are similar except the 602 has a set neck and active EMG's and the 202 has a bolt on neck and passive EMG's. I prefer bolt on necks thats why I went for the KH-202 also since it's got passive EMG's in it and I'm not a big fan of EMG pickups I'm gonna put a set of passive Duncans in mine soon.

Ishtiaq S.

I don't own one but I played one and indeed they are amazing guitars! Super fast neck and light weight too!

Verb

Just got my KH602 after a long back order.  I love the EMG's They are Killer (with my CryBaby)  Nice thin neck is great , plays like a dream!!.  It was worth spending the extra money on this Guitar it was more than worth it!!  I have Dumped the bar and tried to take it out of tune, but she's all good.  Overall Great Guitar.

Post to Thread