Floyd Rose on Vampire Biotech

Updated
Floyd Rose on Vampire Biotech

Could i possibly get a floyd rose put onto the LTD Vampire Biotech guitar? I looked at the custom shop and couldnt even find the guitars graphics or anything.

Pushead

Well, here's a few options:

1) Buy the LTD and live with the tune-o-matic (least expensive)

2) Buy the LTD and have a Floyd installed (fairly costly, considering the cost to have the body routed and hardware installed)

3) Buy a different guitar which already has a Floyd and have someone paint something similar on it.

4) Buy a different guitar which already has a Floyd and have the Vampire Biotech original artist paint the image on it. (again, more expensive)

Going Custom Shop would get you a fantastic guitar, but would MSRP about ten times the price of the LTD.

Michael "Shredder" Thomas

Where would I be able to go to get a Floyd rose installed? And this post was super helpful!

Pushead

Find a luthier (a stringed instrument maker) or reputable repair shop near you and talk with them about what you'd like to do.  They might have a different or better solution for you as well.

But don't think it's an easy job to do.  I'd be wary of doing much routing on a finished body.  Especially if it's not something that can be easily refinished or touched-up.  It's likely a job that's as expensive as the price of the guitar.

Matthew M.

try asking your local luthier maybe they can help you with that one

Post to Thread