I Want to have an Ex 8-String with Floyd Rose and SC338 Headstock , please ?!

Updated
Heinz R.

Hi Esp/Ltd Friends !

I have a B206 and a H338 , very wel and very strong for my Behaviour playing . My Group Named : Heinz-Galactic-Science-Experience , and therefor it's aim to Play A Explorer-Guitar ! I Hope it Have to be possible in Future to have the Right Release in Future ! It's a Metal-Evolution , may be

it can be the Revolution ! 

Friendly greetings , Eartheinz !

Matthew M.

GOODLUCK!

LEXXX

Can you really handle tuning an 8 string with a Floyd? I'm not even sure if they make Floyds for 8 stringers. 

Heinz R.

Hi Lexxx !

That`s no Problem , look at Schecter Hellraiser 8FR , that`s it . Play all these speedy Tunes , but with Corpus EX it`s abetter Feeling and Sound . I think I should ask Mr.Hisatake that one of his Firms ESP/LTD or Schecter can build me after LTD EX 407 a EX 408Fr !May be , hopely it is for him no Problem  ! Friendly Greetingsto all who think similar or so ?! 

EspViper

Two words.....custom shop!

d. smitty

Gonna agree with espviper here and say custom shop. Never seen a model like what you described. However if you're doing it just to drop tune there are cheaper options available to you. I've only seen animals as leaders actually use an 8 string to the level it could be taken. 99% of the others just do it to drop tune and its mostly a gimmic at this point. Not trying to be negative just stating my 2 cents worth. Good luck to you on your journey.

Just_Jon

Floyd rose does have a 8 string bridge now.  It is a lesser Korean model however.

8 string floyd rose

Shredatron

The custom shop would defs be a good spot for you buddy

Post to Thread