White MH-1000 still available?

Updated
scoobyroo
I'm pretty sure these are discontinued, but does anyone know where I can get a brand new white MH-1000 with a floyd in Canada or northern US? I've seen a few youtube videos lately of people showing off their "new" white 1000's that were only posted a few weeks ago. Too bad they got rid of this colour option, it looks way more expensive than the black even with the quilted top.
1point8t

They pop up quite a bit on ebay... keep your eyes open.

Guitar God

You might get lucky and find a store that still has a new one laying around. Over the weekend, I bought a white M 1000 that my local ESP dealer still had around - still new. So, it's possible you can find a new white MH 1000 that your local ESP dealer might still have around.

Murdoc

I'm pretty sure these are discontinued, but does anyone know where I can get a brand new white MH-1000 with a floyd in Canada or northern US? I've seen a few youtube videos lately of people showing off their "new" white 1000's that were only posted a few weeks ago.

Too bad they got rid of this colour option, it looks way more expensive than the black even with the quilted top.

I think these are discontinued but as guitargod said you might get lucky. Are you in eastern Canada or out west?

Guitar God

I think these are discontinued but as guitargod said you might get lucky. Are you in eastern Canada or out west?
Yeah, man. They are discontinued. I got lucky when I got my white M 1000 and for the price I got it.

Post to Thread