2011 ESP LTD guitar lineup

Updated
2011 ESP LTD guitar lineup
who's got the inside scoop on what we can expect? i'm hoping for a natural wood stain EC-1000 or a STBLK without the floyd. and a cheaper Eclipse Standard or Custom!
Jan S.

congrats, there's a topic just like that in the esp standard series forum and one in general discussions

Brendan Breakdown

And now I'll start the one under LTDs. Congrats

OutlawTorn

i think the point Aeroscopic is making, theirs NO NEED for 3 threads on the same topic.

*facepalm*

Josh in NY

I agree with wanting to know about the 2011 line-up... I would like to see and know if they are coming out with any new 7 or 8-strings for the year... I hope they do another FM or H series 7 and/or 8-string again...

Brendan Breakdown

i think an eclipse/ec 7 string would do well. and another 8 string yes.

Pushead

i think an eclipse/ec 7 string would do well. and another 8 string yes.

How many of these do you foresee yourself buying in 2011?

load more replies (1 of 1)
antipole

When do ESP usualy announce the next year new model lineup?

S00n?

Or have to wait until well into the next year then the new addition news arrives?

Pushead

When do ESP usualy announce the next year new model lineup?

S00n?

Or have to wait until well into the next year then the new addition news arrives?

January is pretty typical.

Borked Bob

pointless thread is pointless

Justinschut

I meant why for so much :p

ah well, as long as you're happy with it

brandono61cr

i would like to see a 6 string , blackout loaded one of them teles

scrumtralescant

i think it's funny when people have to go out of their way to be like, oh my god becky this thread is so useless everyone who is on here every second of their life clearly knows there is another thread just like this on the other page, so fucking lame dude get a life

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread