esp ltd eclipse ,chambered and holes ?

Updated
esp ltd eclipse ,chambered and holes ?
Hi. Surely , you know the history of gibson and the holes in the body of the les pauls. Does ,the esp ltd eclipse (not exactly , i´m considering to buy the esp ltd wa600) have holes in the body? Is it chambered ?Has somebody do an X-ray radiography of these guitars ?(I know somebody who did that to a gibson thanks to the equipment of a veterinary)
Creepingshredder

Do you want it chambered or unchambered?

Juan Fco

unchambered obviously

MisterM

pretty sure they're unchambered

IceSlicer

unchambered

Juan Fco

Have you got proofs ?

Pushead

The maple tops on the LTD Eclipses are veneers, they aren't thick enough to cover chambering.

Pushead

The maple tops on the LTD Eclipses are veneers, they aren't thick enough to cover chambering.

This guy knows what he's talking about.

IceSlicer

plus the amount of extra production to produce the chambering would not be economical in the LTD line. The prices would jump drastically.

dissonance

plus the amount of extra production to produce the chambering would not be economical in the LTD line. The prices would jump drastically.

Not really, it's all CNCed, so it'd just take an extra 5 minutes or so per guitar to chamber it.

IceSlicer

Yes, but they would have to buy the machines and tooling and employ the people to run them. the machines are very expensive,

dissonance

Yes, but they would have to buy the machines and tooling and employ the people to run them. the machines are very expensive,

They already have the machines and already CNC the guitars. All that would change is the program and amount of time the guitar's body is on the bed. Granted the bit they use would get more wear but I doubt they are using the most expensive bits on the guitars in the first place....

Post to Thread