Hex-7 Owners Look

Updated
Sutekh
I read an internet review somewhere that said the strap button hole on the neck side of the hex-7 bottoms out and so you can't properly screw in a strap lock such as schaller. Is there any truth to this? Does anyone know? Thanks Edit: Sorry if this should be in signature thread... ??
Pharaoh

I read an internet review somewhere that said the strap button hole on the neck side of the hex-7 bottoms out and so you can't properly screw in a strap lock such as schaller.
Is there any truth to this?
Does anyone know?
Thanks

Edit: Sorry if this should be in signature thread... ??

I just saw that guitar hanging on a wall at Sam Ash the other day... Sometimes with the rear-mounted locks and pins, you have to shave down the screw so it doesn't pop out the front of the fingerboard...lol

Sutekh

I just saw that guitar hanging on a wall at Sam Ash the other day... Sometimes with the rear-mounted locks and pins, you have to shave down the screw so it doesn't pop out the front of the fingerboard...lol

That's what I thought I might have to do when I get the guitar =/. This wouldn't seriously affect the ability of the locks to keep my guitar safe, would it?

I'm starting to wonder if I should just not bother with locks at all and just never take my left hand away from the neck of my guitar while im standing.

load more replies (1 of 1)
ridner

been looking hard at these guitars - they look pretty slick

Post to Thread