ESP EX - Help with the Diving Neck Problem

ESP EX - Help with the Diving Neck Problem

Updated
Hi there,    It's been a long time since no posting here. In that time I've come across several ESP and bought some of them.   Now, the question: I've got an ESP EX, beautiful guitar but it has a heavy neck diving...
MORE »
Jakub J.

2007 Eclipse with EMG89 in the bridge position?

Updated
Hi everyone Spotted recently very nice looking 2007 Eclipse, in vintage white/yellow (almost golden) finish, black binding, golden hardware. Good to very good condition, serial number seems valid (SS0723631). But I am...
MORE »
ESP Fuk Em Up

ESP Fuk Em Up

Updated
Hey guys, I just wanted to share these recent photos that surfaced of the MX 220 Fuk em up... Amazing....
MORE »
David F.

Eclipse Standard Series paperwork?

Updated
I'm buying a standard series eclipse from my bandmate but it doesn't have any paperwork/certificate with it.  Do you know if these models came with anything like that?  Wondering if I send ESP the serial number if there's...
MORE »
Kirk Hammet White Zombie and Invisible Kid

Kirk Hammet White Zombie and Invisible Kid

Updated
Alright, I bet most of you are in the same boat as me, looking for a good picture of Kirk Hammett's White Zombie guitar (one where you can clearly see it and his arm or hand isn't blocking it) and for a picture of his...
MORE »
ESP KH 1 Bolt on WTB or TRADE

ESP KH 1 Bolt on WTB or TRADE

Updated
Hey all, I'm looking for a ESP KH-1 to trade for or buy (preferably buy) anyone out there wanting or looking to sell?...
MORE »
Help with dating this EX-50?

Help with dating this EX-50?

Updated
Hello everyone, I'm really happy to be a new member and owner of what I think is late 90's early 2000 ESP EX-50. I bought it today at the local pawn shop, plays amazing, but the pick ups need to be updated, can someone help...
MORE »
Christopher  S.

Mirage deluxe

Updated
Hi, new here. Wonder if anyone here can tell me what this is? I’m thinking the body is homemade, neck & trem ‘80s? ...
MORE »
Eclipse CTM I frets

Eclipse CTM I frets

Updated
Hi guys! it's time to replace the frets of my ESP ECLIPSE CTM I from 2009. I wrote to ESP asking about the measures of the frets because I'm looking for exactly the same size and measure (I love this frets in particular) and...
MORE »
Chris T.

ESP EX Bridge/Stop/Toggle Replacement

Updated
Would anyone be kind enough to link me which Gotoh ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge, which stopbar tailpiece and the 3 way toggle switch for replacement. Unsure when i goggle, just want to be sure. Newbie ‍♂️ Thank you!...
MORE »
Like I've just joined a club

Like I've just joined a club

Updated
Hey, I'm feeling like this ESP world is a special club for those of us who know where to get a pro instrument for a truly reasonable price. Anyone else out there have an old LTD D-5 without the burled poplar veneer? I really...
MORE »
Javier  J.

My first ESP, it is a good one? (Eclipse)

Updated
I bought this for 1200€ do you think it's a good deal?  It is basically new and plays awesome   It's supposed to be from 2010, it is a good one? I heard this ones are better than the new ones with the E-II logo but I don't...
MORE »
Andreas W.

Another "Is this ESP real?" Post

Updated
Hi there guys, Im in need of the ESP community for means of identifying and old ESP Eclipse form the Standard Series. I am getting it offered as part of a trade:
ESP Eclipse+ 800€ for my Gibson Les Paul Standard 2019 As...
MORE »
Data

ESP Phoenix-II Control Layout

Updated
Is the correct, (factory), wiring the top controls bridge volume and bottom controls neck volume? Basically the controls are flipped from the pickup layout? Thanks!...
MORE »
Is this a legit ESP?

Is this a legit ESP?

Updated
Hi everyone, I stumbled across this guitar and wanted to confirm if it is a genuine ESP. Based on the information from the seller, the guitar was made at the ESP shop in Düsseldorf in Germany, has a two piece maple body,...
MORE »