DeathIsMyJustice

ESP Eclipse II weight...?

Updated
Dose anyone know the exact weight of the guitar + case so I dont have to go weigh the sucker :hat...
MORE »
Strife

Satin paint problem

Updated
I have a 07 Viper and on the back of the neck just above the body is this cloudy grey streak. I wiped it down and it wont go away is this normal or could it be faulty paint. I know its gonna get a glossy look in time but it...
MORE »
F Series

F Series

Updated
I've noticed the lack of a standard F-Series in the USA catalogue or Deluxe F Series (F-1000?)....That would be nice to see. It would be cool if they were to make an F-1000 without all the ablone....
MORE »
Mr.Dahl

ESP M-II bolt-on or neck-thru?? What's the difference?

Updated
Yup, what is it? What's the different between a bolt-on and a neck-thru guitar?? Or I mean, is the sound different?...
MORE »
jay_p

Esp horizon nt II FM

Updated
hi all, i would like to know if the "ESP horizon nt II fm" is still in production, and i would like to know what's the difference between the horizon nt II and the horizon nt II FM. thank u....
MORE »
RobertC

M II NTB CAMO pleas help??

Updated
my urban camo is 3 weeks old it has a ebony freet board when i first got it i played it for obout a hour my fingers tips where black. I was thinking it was a polish they use on it then i cleaned it a few days ago i used DR....
MORE »
espsy

Which Eclipse?

Updated
I wanna buy an Std Series eclipse. I just dont know which one to get. I use EMG 85 p/ups in the bridge of all my ESPs so im thinkin the Eclipse 2 might sound too muddy with the rosewood fingerboard. But the Eclipse CTM with...
MORE »
ibanezaholic

Thanks Ramses1134

Updated
title says it all i bought a pickup from him. shipped super fast replied to all my pm's over all a great person to deal with so dont think twice about buying his shit peace...
MORE »
Dingbat-Walabi

anyone know where i can get a black sv?

Updated
shipped to north america? cause id rather get that than an alexi but i cant find one so im gonna get an alexi in the next week or two, but if somone knows where i can get one id definetly get it (as long as its new and a...
MORE »