espdood

ESP Vintage Plus comes with a case?

Updated
I just bought an ESP Vintage Plus, although it did not state that it comes with a case, didn't arrive with it. I was wondering again if any of you bought standard series ESP's end up getting the case included with it. Thanks!...
MORE »
Ingmar

New Guitar Day

Updated
Damn, i'm so happy. Just purchased a Horizon NT-II FM STBK Pics will follow soon ! :hat...
MORE »
Ravens Creed

Horizon 1 Questions.

Updated
I have an opportunity to buy an Horizon 1. I was looking at getting an NTII as my mate just got one and its great but then I saw this. I dont know much about Horizons having had M2's. But now I got the GAS for one. Its a...
MORE »
rogues gallery

Horizon NT pickups

Updated
I just ordered a new Horizon NT II. I did my research(including reading the forum stuff), but I am still unclear if the new Horizon NT's come with coil tapping pickups. I know the older models did. Can anyone Help?...
MORE »
Deadpulse

Blacked Out Eclipse VTB owners

Updated
post pics please?...
MORE »
Metalmilitia306

M-ii

Updated
im not quite sure if I should get a M-II NTB or a M-II w/ seymour duncans. Any Opinions or preference? thanks...
MORE »
mmonti

Eclipse w/Floyd Rose

Updated
Im looking to buy a new guitar and have been looking at the ESP line, I like the way the eclipse looks. I had an opportunity to play one at my local Sam Ash and like the feel and weight. (I play a strat copy now) Id really...
MORE »
IWannaTalkToSamson

Std series EX?

Updated
Is it possible to get a standard series ex in the US? I can understand not having the SV because its a signature model but why sell the ltds and not ss?...
MORE »
pubpubpub

About ESP M-1 ntb

Updated
Who have used this guitar . how was it Is it made in japan thxx...
MORE »
DUFF

Standard Series Viper Truss Rod Issue

Updated
When recently setting up my ESP Standard series viper, I noticed that the truss rod seemed alot stiffer than on my gibsons. On my gibsons the truss rod is very easy to loosen or tighten, on the Esp it's quite a bit stiffer. ...
MORE »
jaylaw90

Question on Sperzels

Updated
Ive got a ESP Eclipse-I CTM FT Full Thickness and its got Gotoh Magnum Lock tuners on it and its really pissing me off how hard it is to change strings so Im actually keen to change them to sperzels and just wondering if they...
MORE »
xchumfiestax

hey mod, eclipse question

Updated
do you know if theres any chance of getting new finish options on the USA eclipse II for 08? Gloss black with pearloid binding would be awesome...
MORE »
DeathIsMyJustice

ESP Eclipse II weight...?

Updated
Dose anyone know the exact weight of the guitar + case so I dont have to go weigh the sucker :hat...
MORE »
Strife

Satin paint problem

Updated
I have a 07 Viper and on the back of the neck just above the body is this cloudy grey streak. I wiped it down and it wont go away is this normal or could it be faulty paint. I know its gonna get a glossy look in time but it...
MORE »
F Series

F Series

Updated
I've noticed the lack of a standard F-Series in the USA catalogue or Deluxe F Series (F-1000?)....That would be nice to see. It would be cool if they were to make an F-1000 without all the ablone....
MORE »