Byor

Eclipse FT Questions

Updated
So I'm thinking about getting an Esp Eclipse FT or an Esp Eclipse CTM I but I have a few questions about the weight and the neck, of the FT model. First of all is the nut 42mm?? Because some say that the Will Adler...
MORE »
Double checking the SW Eclipse II

Double checking the SW Eclipse II

Updated
The SW Eclipse II is all mahogany right? It's not just a typo on the site? I've been playing with the idea of picking up another Eclipse for a while now but didn't like my old VTB due to the lack of a maple top. I just sold a...
MORE »
Quick Question on Horizon Fr2 STBK

Quick Question on Horizon Fr2 STBK

Updated
I only found pics of the top of the guitar. But what color is the back? I am talking of the See Through Black with quilted top standard model color available in europe (alder body maple top if i am not wrong)....
MORE »
stratnoob

Should I sell my Eclipse for a KH2?

Updated
Basically I have been dreaming for a Hammett model since day 1 I pick up the guitar. but I rarely use the trem , and I dont know how to set up the floyd rose .... Should I keep the EC or let it go and grab the...
MORE »
Will Pwr

Cleaning Gold Guitar Hardware

Updated
What is the best way to clean gold guitar hardware? Or what is the best product? It appears that the gold on my bridge is not coming off but the top coat of gold starting coming off and it appears to look shinier. Is that...
MORE »
Will Pwr

EMG 81-TW and 89

Updated
I own a U.S. ESP Eclipse 07 and I'm planning to replace my EMG 81 with a EMG 81-TW, but I was wondering if it would also sound good with an EMG 89, on the EMG site it says: "The dual-coil mode consists of two Alnico loaded...
MORE »
espisgreat

Esp M-ii (emg)

Updated
Hey Just wondering about one question; When buying a new ESP M-II (or ESP guitar in general), shouldn't one allways get the warranty papers from ESP along with the guitar ? Wherever you buy it in the world, as long as...
MORE »
Hisashi

What are the differences?

Updated
Am looking to buy a EC what are the differences between the EC-I and the EC-II. Is the EC-I slightly rarer in some parts of the world?...
MORE »
MajorTom

Ordered/ordering a new Eclipse II

Updated
I spoke to Jason at DCGL a few hours ago and asked about a Snow White Eclipse II. At first he said they wouldn't have one for 3 or 4 weeks or so, but it turned out that he'll have one for me next week to send out. I'm...
MORE »
khmetallica

Help With Explorers

Updated
Can Anyone Help Me....;) Where Can I Get Esp Exp Or Mx Explorer Below $1000 Use Or Mint Atleast The Price Is Good.....
MORE »
slate

viper picking up radio !!??

Updated
hey y'all , my viper is picking up radio signals at high volume . i've eliminated everything else in my chain - out of 12 guitars only the viper does this . its obviously the electronics at fault somewhere - anybody know...
MORE »
Junker

Non floyd from India

Updated
So.. my dad is working in India.. and he found a authorized Esp dealer in New Delhi I think, whatever. They are way cheaper than they are here in Denmark, so next time he’s going I think I’ll ask him to bring back a guitar to...
MORE »
EngageTheKnot

Looking For An Esp Sv

Updated
Color doesnt matter, Be It Bloodbath, Black with gold, or White with silver (color and hardware respectively.) If you have one for sale or know a person in the states (not interested in over-seas deals except for Alaska...
MORE »
xcc

ESP Phoenix-II

Updated
Have anyone tried one yet? I'm thinking about ordering one since I love the looks and the specs seem okey. If anyone have any thoughts about them, please post it:)...
MORE »
BoD

Bill Lawrence

Updated
I'm cinsidering changing out my EMGs in my EclipseII to Bill Lawrence pick-ups or maybe even another brand. (I have heard that they are very good pups.) I'm running a Marshall JVM 210H w/1960b cab and it sounds a bit thin to...
MORE »